Making Friends

Run to Jesus

Oct 29, 2011
✟10,378.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Have any among us here made friends or a friendship on CF? I mean a real friendship that crossed over into outside of CF and say like may be the supermarket, Church or something like that? I am asking out of curiosity. I am aware thatvCF is not a dating site and I am not trying to do any of the sort. I am asking out of curiosity because a friend I met on CF when I first joined... we were part of the same group posting stuff and all met someone I guess from the same group and they got married. It has been a while and I am out of touch with her. In fact out of touch with the whole group due to being irregular on the forum after a few years. So I just wanted to hear if there were any such wonderful testimonies.

Run to Jesus

Oct 29, 2011
✟10,378.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
At least you have even spoken to two from CF on the phone. That sounds like you at least were getting to know them.
For some funny reason I am always comfortable to chat with people here. I get the impression that it would be possible to actually meet and chat and not be disappointed. Of course depending on who one seems to enjoy chatting with on the forum.
I know that in my earlier days in the main singles forum some actually met and posted photos of meeting.

Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0