Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Notes: I am making a video game for iPad and iPhone, and have decided to make the Design Document public.

A Design Document is a document that outlines the development procedures of a video game, including story, etc.

Game name: Bible Mice

Platforms: iOS at first, Windows PC later on

Genre: Lighthearted Christian action game with an art style similar to Minecraft

Game engine: Codea, apparently

Playable character: Boy

Gameplay:

The enemies are mice and represent sinful people living sinful lives.

As a gameplay mechanic, there is destructible ground that you or your enemies can destroy. If all the ground below gets destroyed, you fall into the fiery orange core of the planet.

Storyline:

Your mom and dad are mice due to living sinful lives. They send you to a new school, but all the people there are mice. And all the mice want to do is cause trouble and play outside and not do any schoolwork. You go on a quest to try to find a Library that contains enough Bibles for everyone.

Other notes;

1536x2048 resolution, probably about 150,000 polygons per world. Extensive use of shaders planned.

-I am looking for feedback on a video game in development by me that will be for free to CF members when released. Hopefully this post isn’t breaking any rules.

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Practice art:

Mouse:

C33753D7-F6E2-4F28-900F-081F66FF517C.jpeg

Traffic cone:

477A7A6B-4838-4484-AE1C-E32C3FF2324A.jpeg

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Notes: I am making a video game for iPad and iPhone, and have decided to make the Design Document public.

A Design Document is a document that outlines the development procedures of a video game, including story, etc.

Genre: Lighthearted Christian action game with an art style similar to Minecraft

Gameplay:

As a gameplay mechanic, there is destructible ground that you or your enemies can destroy. If all the ground below gets destroyed, you fall into the fiery orange core of the planet.

Storyline:

Your mom and dad are mice due to living sinful lives. They send you to a new school, but all the people there are mice. And all the mice want to do is cause trouble and play outside and not do any schoolwork. You go on a quest to try to find a Library that contains enough Bibles for everyone.

Other notes;

1536x2048 resolution, probably about 150,000 polygons per world. Extensive use of shaders planned.

-I am looking for feedback on a video game in development by me that will be for free to CF members when released. Hopefully this post isn’t breaking any rules.
Sounds great :)

Reactions: Left
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Gameplay:

Storyline:

Other notes;

Looking forward to seeing progress on it. :oldthumbsup: How is the Codea engine, btw?

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Looking forward to seeing progress on it. :oldthumbsup: How is the Codea engine, btw?

It doesn't seem quite as easy as Unity, IF I understand correctly. But it's still functional.

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0