Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
About six years ago I started making Christian short films as a hobby. I got inspired to do it because of a contest in Los Angeles where you basically have a week to make a Christian film. it was a lot of fun and I have entered at least one film in every year since. However, this year I am working for the fest which is very exciting except I am no longer able to compete. If you've always wanted to try your hand at film making, this is the place for you to try.

Also, this year, In addition to their normal prizes, they will be offering a feature film budget to their grand prize winner! details and links below:

Hope to see your entry.

MB

Short Film Winner to Make Indie Feature

Reactions: DennisTate

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
About six years ago I started making Christian short films as a hobby. I got inspired to do it because of a contest in Los Angeles where you basically have a week to make a Christian film. it was a lot of fun and I have entered at least one film in every year since. However, this year I am working for the fest which is very exciting except I am no longer able to compete. If you've always wanted to try your hand at film making, this is the place for you to try.

Also, this year, In addition to their normal prizes, they will be offering a feature film budget to their grand prize winner! details and links below:

Hope to see your entry.

MB

Short Film Winner to Make Indie Feature

I write a lot and I have some ideas that
a Christian film producer might be able to use and
anything that I can do for you will be free of cost......

I began a discussion over on the Writers Guild forum that will
give you some necessary background information......

Auditions for the role of Elijah needed.....

Upvote 0