MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
That was one of the points of the WP article. The group IS different than the general public.

"The group’s bankruptcy rate — 18 percent — was nearly twice as high as that of the American public, The Post found. A quarter of them had been sued for money owed to a creditor. And 1 in 5 of them faced losing their home at one point, according to court filings."

Sounds like they are future Presidential nominees...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Washington Post - A Majority Of The People Arrested For Capitol Riot Had A History Of Financial Trouble.
  • "Nearly 60 percent of the people facing charges related to the Capitol riot showed signs of prior money troubles, including bankruptcies, notices of eviction or foreclosure, bad debts, or unpaid taxes over the past two decades, according to a Washington Post analysis of public records for 125 defendants with sufficient information to detail their financial histories."
  • "The group’s bankruptcy rate — 18 percent — was nearly twice as high as that of the American public, The Post found. A quarter of them had been sued for money owed to a creditor. And 1 in 5 of them faced losing their home at one point, according to court filings."
  • "The financial problems are revealing because they offer potential clues for understanding why so many Trump supporters — many with professional careers and few with violent criminal histories — were willing to participate in an attack egged on by the president’s rhetoric painting him and his supporters as undeserving victims."

Well, if they were "crisis actors," looks like the check bounced.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟428,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Last year was a really good one for crisis/paid rioter actors. I wonder if they will unionize?
Just off camera you could see the catering tent and the hair & makeup trailers. I think buffalo shaman even had his own trailer.

• Haha
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This guy seems to be doing fairly well:
CNN Paid Antifa Agitator Charged Over Capitol Riots, Court Documents Show

antifa-cnn-black-lives-matter-activist-capitol-riot-217221.jpg

More info:
Both CNN and MSNBC Paid the Antifa Leader $35,000 for His Video of the Riots He Encouraged and Took Part In

From the article:
"Burn this mother down," he encouraged his fellow rioters, and then talked a cop into letting them into the Capitol.

Which is supposedly the greatest crime of the past two centuries. Worse than the Holocaust, really.

He was a professional coaching raw amateurs about how to riot.

He was an architect of "the terror" Jake Tapper and the slightly-less-partisan AOC say happened that day.

And CNN, and MSNBC, paid him a lot of money for that terror.

They are terror-financiers.

Maybe some drone strikes are needed?

By the way, Politico claims the political affiliation of this Black Lives Matter activist is "murky," because their Black Lives Matter pals say he's not one of them.

Of course they say that. And of course Politico repeats, without skepticism, the media's paramilitary forces.

Granted, these sources are only slightly more trustworthy than CNN, so trust with caution. I file this sort of thing away as, "lets see if this has legs".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, we on the right are tired of being taken advantage of by the Dems (and many Republicans). You won't see any unity from me until the left shows they actually mean it. They don't.
Well, I just went from "tired of it" to "not taking it seriously", back in 2009.

Upvote 0