ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
do you known how karl marx defines communism? will your link change that?
Feel free to actually go to the link and read it.

Statements like "Communism is sin" and "nuclear weapons are sin" are non-sensical anyway as sin is essentially a verb. It is certainly possible to be a Christian and support any man-made form of government.

if "nuclear weapons" are sin, then you need to explain why. Is it because they kill people? Well, then if the principle that all physical objects that have the capability of killing are "sin", then well... there's a whole lot of sin around.

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Feel free to actually go to the link and read it.

Statements like "Communism is sin" and "nuclear weapons are sin" are non-sensical anyway as sin is essentially a verb. It is certainly possible to be a Christian and support any man-made form of government.

if "nuclear weapons" are sin, then you need to explain why. Is it because they kill people? Well, then if the principle that all physical objects that have the capability of killing are "sin", then well... there's a whole lot of sin around.
you reason beyond reason, you go around too much and get confused. You demand more explanation that is needed.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
you reason beyond reason, you go around too much and get confused. You demand more explanation that is needed.
And that response is meaningless, doesn't progress the conversation, and leaves you looking like you have no actual capacity to respond. Your problem is that you don't even provide any explanation for anything you say. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume it's just a language barrier and that you're just incapable of communicating in English. Am I right?

Can you explain why it is not possible to be a Christian and support communism? The ultimate goal of communism is a society "structured upon the ideas of common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money and the state."

That actually sounds a lot like the early Church in Acts where everyone sold all their belongings and lived together, providing for each other with communal property.

Why is it not possible to be a Christian and think this particular form of government is acceptable?

And can you even explain how a form of government itself can be "sin"? What does that even mean?

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
And that response is meaningless, doesn't progress the conversation, and leaves you looking like you have no actual capacity to respond. Your problem is that you don't even provide any explanation for anything you say. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume it's just a language barrier and that you're just incapable of communicating in English. Am I right?

Can you explain why it is not possible to be a Christian and support communism? The ultimate goal of communism is a society "structured upon the ideas of common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money and the state."

That actually sounds a lot like the early Church in Acts where everyone sold all their belongings and lived together, providing for each other with communal property.

Why is it not possible to be a Christian and think this particular form of government is acceptable?

And can you even explain how a form of government itself can be "sin"? What does that even mean?
the form of goverment of god is monarchy, jesus is a king

and communism separates god from community, your link was a contradiction

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
the form of goverment of god is monarchy, jesus is a king
What's the difference between a Theocracy and a Monarchy, and why would the form of government that Jesus institutes when He returns be a Monarchy and not a Theocracy?

and communism separates god from community, your link was a contradiction
Ok great, now defend your assertion with reasons. Unsupported statements are meaningless and do not help the progression of conversation.

In case you haven't noticed, at the moment, Jesus is not physically ruling on earth, and therefore we don't have a government run directly by Him. Why then do you think that communism, and what the Christians did in Acts is wrong?

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
What's the difference between a Theocracy and a Monarchy, and why would the form of government that Jesus institutes when He returns be a Monarchy and not a Theocracy?

Ok great, now defend your assertion with reasons. Unsupported statements are meaningless and do not help the progression of conversation.

In case you haven't noticed, at the moment, Jesus is not physically ruling on earth, and therefore we don't have a government run directly by Him. Why then do you think that communism, and what the Christians did in Acts is wrong?
i think nothing works

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Do you distinguish that in every country there is a main sin, that people in those areas must to fight?
Norway racism
Chile thieves
North Korea nuclear weapons
China communism
Arabia persecution of Jews Etc etc etc

Not all of us fight the same
I don't know that we can limit ourselves to a main sin. In the US, failure to name Christ as King is the original Constitutional sin. From there, the country was judged for its wicked chattel slavery via the Civil War. Today we deserve judgment for abortion, legalized sodomy and homosexual marriage to say nothing of the generalized sexual revolution which has overthrown Biblical sexual morality. We cannot limit ourselves to just one national sin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
How is that possibly a response to any of the questions I've asked? If you don't want to actually engage in conversation, why are you even on this forum?
to fight too much agaisnt the certainty of the things

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I don't know that we can limit ourselves to a main sin. In the US, failure to name Christ as King is the original Constitutional sin. From there, the country was judged for its wicked chattel slavery via the Civil War. Today we deserve judgment for abortion, legalized sodomy and homosexual marriage to say nothing of the generalized sexual revolution which has overthrown Biblical sexual morality. We cannot limit ourselves to just one national sin.
it's true that some sins characterize like iran - terrorism, italia - mafia although i dont know if there still exist that old thing called mafia

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟95,789.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The treatment of the original custodians of the land, the selling out to the mighty dollar, and the murder of unborn life, are the three biggest sins we see here in Australia.
You forgot to add: rampant drug use, alcohol abuse, gambling, inappropriate contentography, materialism and sexual immorality to those sins Jeshu. When a society like Australia or any other society in the world sweeps Christianity aside then men's hearts will grow cold and depravity & immorality will prevail.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You forgot to add: rampant drug use, alcohol abuse, gambling, inappropriate contentography, materialism and sexual immorality to those sins Jeshu. When a society like Australia or any other society in the world sweeps Christianity aside then men's hearts will grow cold and depravity & immorality will prevail.

It is very true what you mention here brother but the O.P was looking for social sins more than individual sins. i wont deny those are there though, and getting worse as time goes by, but i thought to mention just the three 'biggest' social ones i think are dominating our country.

However it is very true that most people have turned away from God and follow the desires that this world brings alive into our hearts. Burning desires that always want and are as hungry as the grave. Desires which crown the big I king of the heart instead of Jesus.

And as our combined darkness grows the misery of sin begins to take hold more and more. So many people suffer the wicked rather than the other way around. What that concerns the harvest is big but the workers are few.

Sin enslaves the soul this always hurts our good life in the end. Sin can't help but bring harm. Sin awakens the destroyer.

Lets pray for our country and for the repentance of sins in the hearts of her people.

Peace.

Upvote 0

steve78

Jan 18, 2011
✟18,341.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Do you distinguish that in every country there is a main sin, that people in those areas must to fight?
Norway racism
Chile thieves
China communism

Is communism a sin?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

steve78

Jan 18, 2011
✟18,341.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Well you slightly shifted the goal post by adding to nuclear weapons, so let's ignore that and just look at nuclear weapons.

Nuclear weapons serve as a good deterrent. I'm personally glad here in America that we have a large arsenal of nuclear weapons. Would it be better if they didn't exist at all?

Christian communism - Wikipedia

Nuclear weapons are pointless cause nobody would ever use one. They only serve as a deterrent if America is prepared to use one.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Norway racism
Chile thieves
China communism

How about the main sin in the world, just like this post, and all the people replying to it, "ignorance", etc...

And that's just putting it nicely, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If you truly want to eliminate these things, then you have to stop "classifying" people and things, due to say, things like "nationality", etc, it's just as bad as all the other stuff going on in the world right now, etc...

And I do not agree with you consensuses or conclusions about "each ones main sins", either, and if I were to talk about the "main sins of anyone", etc, I would only do it as "only human beings" or only "one entire race", etc, or nationality, or "whatever", etc...

And even when or if I would do that even sometimes, I still might not limit it to just double quote/unquote "human" "beings" only, etc...

We are all "one" to me, and all one race, creed, breed, nationality, or whatever else you might want to throw in there, etc...

That's why I spoke of "ignorance", etc...

It's quite literally killing us, etc...

We all share the same afflictions, etc, and the same afflictions most especially when it comes to things like "sin", etc, and all sin equally, etc...

This kind of stuff and these kinds of things are quite literally killing us, and might kill us completely, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Social sins, OK, well, I don't think any one single group sins more or less than any other, and even if they do, almost all of them can be all traced back to some very core or basic ones that we all share and all have in common, etc, and have in common equally.regardless, etc... One person mentioned "selfishness and greed", and I think ones like those are pretty universal, etc, and run pretty rampant, and almost equally, almost everywhere, etc...

But I'm just not going to get into conversations that will or only seek to further divide, etc, or devastate or destroy or divide, etc, that kind of thing just "upsets" me, etc...

I really think most sins are pretty universal and do not discriminate specifically equally according to things like nationality or breed or creed, etc, or class or nationality, etc...

Whether it is a specific group of people or individuals, etc...

I "apologize" to all BTW...

God Bless!

Upvote 0