One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you distinguish that in every country there is a main sin, that people in those areas must to fight?
Norway racism
Chile thieves
North Korea nuclear weapons
China communism
Arabia persecution of Jews Etc etc etc

Not all of us fight the same

It is true we must fight satan and his henchmen, they attack us spiritually, and we must fight the world around us, often times even our own parents or brothers or sisters overcome by satan and his lies trying to drag us into it as well, and we must fight our flesh, or basically our own egocentricity that forceful inclination to seek out wrong.

It is an epic battle but with the help of Jesus Christ it can be done.

All praise to Jesus!

The treatment of the original custodians of the land, the selling out to the mighty dollar, and the murder of unborn life, are the three biggest sins we see here in Australia.

Peace.

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟99,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i tried to find the main sin in america, maybe that is why the protests are inspired in envy
Resentment and Envy, when in disgrace with fortune and in men's eyes, I trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries..
But then, haply I think on thee (Lord)
Like to the lark at break of day arising
From sullen earth) sings hymns at heaven’s gate;
For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
That is why Envy and Resentment are sins because God's sweet love remembered such wealth brings..
It means we should give thanks to God, songs of thanks and prayers of praise, not whining kicking looting our neighbors.
Americans seem to think that kingdom come would be so if we could just kick, scream, protest, vote until that sob who gots it all gives us what he gots and we ain't. Wrong tactics, wrong kingdom.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Only God knows which sins are most prevalent. America has so many non-Christians who commit murders, fornication and adultery, lust and inappropriate content, child abuse, racism, thievery, anger, etc. The Bible says the whole world is filled with wickedness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
i tried to find the main sin in america, maybe that is why the protests are inspired in envy

Maybe the people who start them were raised with violence by violent parents.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you distinguish that in every country there is a main sin, that people in those areas must to fight?
Norway racism
Chile thieves
North Korea nuclear weapons
China communism
Arabia persecution of Jews Etc etc etc

Not all of us fight the same
Can you explain how "Nuclear Weapons" is a sin? When we think of sinning, we typically think of sin as a verb. How exactly is "nuclear weapons" a sin? Does their existence somehow emanate sin? If I stand to close to one can I catch its sin?

Also, can you explain how communism itself is a sin? What makes a form of government sinful?

And more importantly, can you reply with more than 2 sentences?

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Can you explain how "Nuclear Weapons" is a sin? When we think of sinning, we typically think of sin as a verb. How exactly is "nuclear weapons" a sin? Does their existence somehow emanate sin? If I stand to close to one can I catch its sin?

Also, can you explain how communism itself is a sin? What makes a form of government sinful?

And more importantly, can you reply with more than 2 sentences?
nuclear weapons and showing off lethal army dont let your neighbors to live in peace and buying more nuclear weapons than food for your opressed people

communism promotes the atheism

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
nuclear weapons and showing off lethal army dont let your neighbors to live in peace and buying more nuclear weapons than food for your opressed people
Well you slightly shifted the goal post by adding to nuclear weapons, so let's ignore that and just look at nuclear weapons.

Nuclear weapons serve as a good deterrent. I'm personally glad here in America that we have a large arsenal of nuclear weapons. Would it be better if they didn't exist at all? Sure. But they do exist, and if used as a deterrent, what makes them sinful?

If your argument is that nuclear weapons are sinful because they have the capacity to kill people, then your hands are sinful because they have the capacity to kill people too.

communism promotes the atheism
Christian communism - Wikipedia

• Agree
Reactions: QvQ
Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Well you slightly shifted the goal post by adding to nuclear weapons, so let's ignore that and just look at nuclear weapons.

Nuclear weapons serve as a good deterrent. I'm personally glad here in America that we have a large arsenal of nuclear weapons. Would it be better if they didn't exist at all? Sure. But they do exist, and if used as a deterrent, what makes them sinful?

If your argument is that nuclear weapons are sinful because they have the capacity to kill people, then your hands are sinful because they have the capacity to kill people too.

Christian communism - Wikipedia
you don't want to understand, 2 questions:
what purpose north korea uses its nuclear weapons?

is it communist china christian?

Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟99,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't believe racism is a sin. It is not in the Bible. It is wrong to hate any individual but there are tribes and wars all through the Bible, including Israel and Rome.
I prefer to be color blind myself rather than group whites or blacks for special privilege or consideration.

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I don't believe racism is a sin. It is not in the Bible. It is wrong to hate any individual but there are tribes and wars all through the Bible, including Israel and Rome.
I prefer to be color blind myself rather than group whites or blacks for special privilege or consideration.
racism is a sin

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
you don't want to understand, 2 questions:
what purpose north korea uses its nuclear weapons?

is it communist china christian?
It might just be a language barrier, but you don't communicate much when you type.

For example, you made a blanket assertion that "communism promotes atheism". I provided you with a link that demonstrates your blanket assertion is false. You need to try communicating more clearly with more than 5 word responses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟99,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
racism is a sin
People have divided themselves into Tribes since the beginning of time. Race, Religion, Region (British/French) Politics (Republican/Democrat) And then they Fight about it, usually over land.
That is not a sin per se. There isn't any sin in being white or being black or being Democrat or French or Muslim.
It is Tribalism. That is not a sin because God Created the Nation of Israel which is a race, a religion and a political entity. God favored the Nation of Israel and the Nation went to war with God's blessing against the other Tribes.
Tribalism is not a sin or the Government of the US is promoting Sin by allowing Native Americans to maintain a separate Tribal identity.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Honestly I thought inappropriate contentography was America’s biggest sin but really there’s so many to choose from here it’s hard to say for sure.

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It might just be a language barrier, but you don't communicate much when you type.

For example, you made a blanket assertion that "communism promotes atheism". I provided you with a link that demonstrates your blanket assertion is false. You need to try communicating more clearly with more than 5 word responses.
none of the total of communist regimes in the history of humanity has been christian, it's similar to say "murderers christian' "abusers christian"

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
People have divided themselves into Tribes since the beginning of time. Race, Religion, Region (British/French) Politics (Republican/Democrat) And then they Fight about it, usually over land.
That is not a sin per se. There isn't any sin in being white or being black or being Democrat or French or Muslim.
It is Tribalism. That is not a sin because God Created the Nation of Israel which is a race, a religion and a political entity. God favored the Nation of Israel and the Nation went to war with God's blessing against the other Tribes.
Tribalism is not a sin or the Government of the US is promoting Sin by allowing Native Americans to maintain a separate Tribal identity.
racists don't love

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0