Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Before I go to bed,.. I'm making a special tribute to my father figure @JohnDB. This sure does bring back memories and it's a very special part of our relationship, and whenever I watch this movie I think about how much I love him and how much we love each other and how special he is to me. :) One day you and I are going to dance to the last video just you wait since that's going to be our happy ending. ;) (Btw, sorry about some of incorrect lyrics in the first one.) Thank you for always being there for me and being a friend and father whenever I needed you. I hope this doesn't embarrass you but I love you so much Daddy and probably as much as I love Joey just in a different way. *Hugs you tight and kisses your cheek*

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure where that's from but I liked it.

My fair lady. It is a classic.

Not a musical but another great moment of film magic

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
From Annie, to Descendants, to Cats, to Little Shop of Horrors,.. I am a HUGE fan of musicals!! So I just thought in this thread I could post my favorite songs from them. :D

I'm much more enamored with the classics... and A Chorus Line. Musically Rodgers/Hart-Hammerstein, Kern, Gershwin, Porter, etc. ... Here from "South Pacific":

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnneY

Aug 19, 2015
Midwest
✟123,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Lol, is this from Davy Crockett or something?
That's from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. A bunch of brothers live out in the middle of nowhere and the oldest brother decides to go into town to find a wife. He walks around singing that song while looking.

Upvote 0