Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Anyone here a horse fan? I have loved unicorns and unicorns with wings ever since I was a little girl. I had a big my little pony collection. I had trouble learning how to ride a bicycle. I had a balance problem. My Mom got me a children's book on doing something you can do if you just keep trying. It was about a winged unicorn named Whisper, very pretty with a long mane and tail that had pastel rainbow colors. There rest of her was white, the horn gold. She tried to fly but couln't. She kept falling. The ducks made fun of her. Whisper decided to see her oldest friend, Dorian the Dragon. Dorian told her nothing was impossible if she believed in herself. He told her to keep on trying.

Whisper tried again, and this time she flew! She flew over the forest and saw Dorian and all her friends and landed by the cave Dorian lived, Dorian and the other forest animals came out to see her and they all said "Congratulations!" That was my favorite book when I was little.

Anyway, I like horses. I really like unicorns with wings, magic horses with both wings and a horn.

I also like centaurs and hippocampus, the undersea mermaid horse.