Atlanta
✟7,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to know if there was any spiritual meaning to this occurrence that happened to me. I was dating this guy for some years and it wasn’t always a good relationship. But the guy I was dating passed away tragically in a motorcycle accident. I had some suspicions about him and what type of person he may have really been but couldn’t understand why. After his passing I learned more about him probably than I did when he was alive. His infidelity was unbelievable and his family history was rather disturbing and mention of witchcraft coming from his stepmother and her side of the family.....ok that was just some info that may or may not be relevant. But after being on a breathing machine for four days his stepmother had “pulled” the plug and without his biological mother’s knowledge. The guy had lived with me and had his belongings at our apartment at the time. And it seemed everybody wanted it. And I had gotten into an argument with the stepmother about things. But it was after he had passed maybe a day or two that I came home to find out of no where maggots by the hundreds maybe in my kitchen around my deep freezer and windows. (Nothing wrong with freezer or any meat or food) and I’m bit of a neat freak so house is always clean. The appearance of all these maggots was so disgusting but also a bit alarming that caused a very uneasy feeling. Of course I killed them and cleaned up as fast as I could. It has been a few years now since this has happened. It has never happened before or since. Is there any meaning or significance to why or what may have caused this?

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm sure there is a logical explanation for the maggots if you were to investigate it properly. Maybe a rat died in the ceiling or wall cavity or even a steak fell out of the freezer behind it? But don't link it to witchcraft or anything like that as that is just your mind getting the better of you. Please don't worry about this and put it out of your mind. Pray to God about it if it bothers you and let him give you peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HatedByAll

Changed by the Grace of God
Sep 13, 2019
Southeast
✟61,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A rat in the attic would be the first thing I would suspect. If it died in the wall, you would most likely have smelled it. Being that was years ago, there is really no way to investigate it now, but if you still live there, look around and see if there is any opening where the maggots could have fallen from the ceiling. There could be an opening around a vent, light fixture, or somewhere like that.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"After his passing I learned more about him probably than I did when he was alive. His infidelity was unbelievable and his family history was rather disturbing and mention of witchcraft coming from his stepmother and her side of the family.....ok that was just some info that may or may not be relevant."
Sounds like you took care of the situation, no matter the cause, so, I'd leave it at that.

I would, however, solidly put your past with this guy behind you, ... and, possibly, divest yourself of any of his things that remain with you ...

Upvote 0

Reborn1977

Devoted to Jesus - Less of me MORE of HIM
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
✟59,283.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to know if there was any spiritual meaning to this occurrence that happened to me. I was dating this guy for some years and it wasn’t always a good relationship. But the guy I was dating passed away tragically in a motorcycle accident. I had some suspicions about him and what type of person he may have really been but couldn’t understand why. After his passing I learned more about him probably than I did when he was alive. His infidelity was unbelievable and his family history was rather disturbing and mention of witchcraft coming from his stepmother and her side of the family.....ok that was just some info that may or may not be relevant. But after being on a breathing machine for four days his stepmother had “pulled” the plug and without his biological mother’s knowledge. The guy had lived with me and had his belongings at our apartment at the time. And it seemed everybody wanted it. And I had gotten into an argument with the stepmother about things. But it was after he had passed maybe a day or two that I came home to find out of no where maggots by the hundreds maybe in my kitchen around my deep freezer and windows. (Nothing wrong with freezer or any meat or food) and I’m bit of a neat freak so house is always clean. The appearance of all these maggots was so disgusting but also a bit alarming that caused a very uneasy feeling. Of course I killed them and cleaned up as fast as I could. It has been a few years now since this has happened. It has never happened before or since. Is there any meaning or significance to why or what may have caused this?

No by prayer I do not believe there is any spiritual significance or connection.

Upvote 0