• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madonna becomes a Methodist...

Discussion in 'Wesley's Parish - Methodist/ Nazarene' started by Mr Dave, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Mr Dave

Mr Dave God Save The Queen!

+609
    Methodist
    Single
  2. GadFly

GadFly Newbie

+76
    Methodist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I did not read the article but it must be assumed that she will become one of our leading liberal theologians with her various social background. If the formation of values comes from social inter-relationships and humanistic principles, she should be an instant leader in the church. And some venture to say that I am a skeptic UMC member!

3. GadFly

GadFly Newbie

+76
    Methodist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Well, I read the article and I may now have to ear crow. Let's all pray for Madonna and that God will give me a taste for crow meat.

4. Redheadedstepchild

Redheadedstepchild Child of God Supporter

+1,392
    Methodist
    US-Others
    Let's hope it sticks and this is not a publicity stunt. Even if it is for publicity, God can use it for good.

5. Qyöt27

Qyöt27 AMV Editor At Large

+522
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    The article is very clearly satire. Like reading The Onion or watching The Colbert Report.

6. Redheadedstepchild

Redheadedstepchild Child of God Supporter

+1,392
    Methodist
    US-Others
    Totally missed that.

7. Mr Dave

Mr Dave God Save The Queen!

+609
    Methodist
    Single
    Yeah sorry it is all a complete joke that I thought I'd share with you :sorry::blush:

8. HolyTrinity

HolyTrinity Oh praise him

+1
    Charismatic
    Single
    US-Republican
    I wish this was real

9. cavell

cavell Senior Veteran Supporter

+366
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Conservative

I was delighted to read the article, to me it was 'good news'. Whatever the reason or consequence.

I have expressed Madonna's choice to my children, to my son, a former fan, now going bald a little, dear Lord I must be getting old. DOH.

10. Maid Marie

Maid Marie Zechariah 4:6

+299
    Nazarene
    Private
    We can still pray for her :groupray:

11. Chris81

Chris81 Servant to Christ

+226
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    That is a great article, I love the ending in which Tom Cruise ends joining the Salvation Army. Just classic!