UK
✟1,147,795.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I was making a Hillary joke. Len Pen can always do what Hillary is doing. Her supporters can always riot.
Well Hillary did actually get the popular vote. And a very small minority of those who do not support Donald have been involved with rioting.

Perspective.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,795.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I don't know. I really don't. I hope those issues don't go away and the country DOES something about the terrorist problem they in fact do have there that everyone wants to pretend isn't happening. Children were run down and they won't close their borders? But whatever.
closing borders would not solve the problem, only hurt the economy. As has been seen most terrorists are not immigrants but residents and nationals.

Upvote 0

Giovanna_

Apr 28, 2017
Tampa
✟2,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Lots of options...
Campaign manager's fault
Chauvinism
Media
Global warming
French public too stupid
Her and Hillary have lots in common don't they? The irony of that isn't lost on me.

Upvote 0

Giovanna_

Apr 28, 2017
Tampa
✟2,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
closing borders would not solve the problem, only hurt the economy. As has been seen most terrorists are not immigrants but residents and nationals.
Okay. So I guess banning that religion is our only option.

Upvote 0

Giovanna_

Apr 28, 2017
Tampa
✟2,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Well, if it's not from immigration and it's homegrown. Then please tell me how are we to stop these extreme crazy people from killing the Western world if it's not to ban the religion itself. You solve this for me. Ban all religion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I really don't have the infallibility or psychic power to compete on this forum.

I only know what I know.
Opinion gathered from right wing websites is invariably incorrect. So "I know" doesn't mean anything in those circumstances.

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Opinion gathered from right wing websites is invariably incorrect. So "I know" doesn't mean anything in those circumstances.

Again your omniscience is staggering.

What opinions have I gathered?

What websites?

Who referenced a website?

One of us told another member they didn't know anything. And I do know that it wasn't me.

Upvote 0

Silmarien

Existentialist
Feb 24, 2017
New York
✟215,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know. I really don't. I hope those issues don't go away and the country DOES something about the terrorist problem they in fact do have there that everyone wants to pretend isn't happening. Children were run down and they won't close their borders? But whatever.

Nobody in France is pretending that nothing's happening.

I crossed the Spanish border last fall and they definitely stopped the bus and checked everyone's passports to see where you'd been recently. There's been a declared State of Emergency there for the past year and a half.

• Agree
Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0