Feb 9, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟10,237.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hey y'all just thought I'd sew some seeds of envy and tell you all that here in Sydney, we were treated to the best CHristian band on the planet, THIRD DAY!!! They were nothing short of brilliant, and the DVD shows failed to show what the audience sees... and Candice and all the other fans, I got my shirt signed :)

LivingWorship

My soul dances in freedom, my heart forever sings
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟10,237.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And I'm going for a double dose tonight :D

Hey I wouldn't mind meeting tree63 myself... MAC was awesome, he stayed around for a good fifteen minutes post concert to chat with loads of fans and sign stuff... he was amazing... and the band was in FIIIIIIINE form last night.. and they didn't just do their Wire stuff but turned back the clock to their Time and Offerings days! It was the best show I've ever seen ;)

Upvote 0

LivingWorship

Feb 9, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟10,237.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Mace :wave:

They cranked back the clock... they sang My Hope is You to start off, then into "Sing A Song". THey also sang Creed, Come Together, God Of Wonders, Love Song, Took My Place (the house was really rocking for that one ;) ) and encored with Consuming Fire and Your Love O Lord

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWorship

Feb 9, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟10,237.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
They have such a humility about them... it's awesome... and so often they pointed (not just literally ;) ) to God. As the night wore on it became clear that these guys' heart is simply to be worship leaders... praise God!

Upvote 0
W

Wakeup2god

Third Day as a bunch of guys are trulu walking the walk. I saw them in London last year, that was the best concert I have ever been to. The guys came out round to the front of the venue before the concert to meet some of the fans who had arrived early. My son got photo's taken with them. They have such an anointing on their music. True worshippers.
Going to see them in Scotland in June.

I Remember You, sang by Mac on a City On A hill CD is one of my favourite songs ever.

Upvote 0

LivingWorship

Feb 9, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟10,237.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Truly a beautiful song... I first heard it on the Offerings Experience and it melted me like Love Song... they sung it as a tribute if I remember correctly, as Gene Eugene, the author I believe had just died that year so they sung it... could be wrong but great song :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

skinnybrad

Australia's own Christian punk kid with attitude
Sep 6, 2004
Brisbane Australia
✟17,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
woo i met Third Day at Sonfest (last month) and just wanted to say they are great guys and have an awesome ministry and thats what they call themselves they arent rockstars they are ministers... i have met them a few times aswell as Tree 63 i always bring up cricket with them and they get salty so i feel good :p

Upvote 0