Lyricus and Mousikos

Twelve

If you give me a hand, I will help you hold on...
Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Name: Lyricus
Race: Human

Personality: The more intelligent of the two, Lyricus is about the exact opposite of his dragon. He enjoys poking fun at those he knows, namely Mousikos. Even so, at times, he can become overprotective, and almost fatherly.

Physical Appearance: Lyricus has a strong build, and is a bit on the tall side. He has dark brown hair and blue-green eyes.

----------------

Name: Mousikos
Race: Dragon

Personality: The less intelligent of the two, Mousikos is about the exact opposite of his rider. He likes to think himself intelligent much of the time, which often results in him making a fool of himself. He is very emotional, and overreacts to most situations.

Physical Appearance: He is a large but slender, with cloudy-gray skin......that's pretty much it......

Ability: [Wish]song
[If you've read the Shannara series, then you'll know what I'm talking about--in Shannara, it's called the wishsong, but this is a different world, so I won't steal the name. Basically, the dragon starts singing, and reaches into the minds of those he chooses, and can affect their thoughts. Mainly, it is used for creating images or distorting one's thoughts (or something of the sort), but sometimes it can be used to cause physical damage, though this is more difficult/dangerous/damaging (unintentional alliteration), and is often avoided
. Being an ability of the mind, it can be blocked out, but only by stronger-minded beings. It can affect any being as long as that being does not defend him/her/itself against it, and a being can defend itself against the wishsong even after the song has begun, depending on the strength of its mind.] Mousikos can use this ability at will, and only while he sings. If his voice falters, so do the ability's effects. To add to the differences between Lyricus and Mousikos, Lyricus wouldn't sing to save his life, whereas Mousikos sings almost constantly.

Thread: Dragon Riders-The Bloodline Stone