St.Louis metropolitan area
✟18,662.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are saying they weren't born gay, they choose it and I asked when did you choose to only be attracted to men. You said you did choose it...which means you COULD choose otherwise...which means that you are just as sexually attracted to women but choose men.

I'm pointing out that I don't "choose men"...because I'm not a lesbian. I am only attracted to men sexually...and have been my entire life.

So if you and Zeena choose men....but are not naturally inclined to men....then you are lesbians that fight it because of your religion, right? At what age did you choose to live a hetero lifestyle?

Upvote 0

Zeena

..called to BE a Saint
Jul 30, 2004
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are saying they weren't born gay, they choose it and I asked when did you choose to only be attracted to men.
I 'chose' to be attracted to men when I realised I was a woman, both during and most especially AFTER puberty! ^_^

You said you did choose it...which means you COULD choose otherwise...which means that you are just as sexually attracted to women but choose men.
Did you choose to be female hon?

I'm pointing out that I don't "choose men"...because I'm not a lesbian. I am only attracted to men sexually...and have been my entire life.
Children are not sexually active as you suppose.. :blush:

Mathew 18:10b
..in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

So if you and Zeena choose men....but are not naturally inclined to men....
I believe this is most fitting;

Mark 12:18-27
Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed. And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise. And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also. In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.
And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
then you are lesbians that fight it because of your religion, right?
No, I would not be a lesbian fighting it because of my religion.. Rather, I would denying myself, my TRUE self, the person GOD created.

1 Corinthians 5:7
Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

At what age did you choose to live a hetero lifestyle?
The moment I found out I was a sinner in need of cleansing and healing by my Lord Jesus, I had my mind renewed to seek the Lord, and obey Him. :bow:

Romans 6:3-4
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.