Visit site
✟503,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Guys, you know what bother me most about Lust Month? The far-left Hollywood folks ruining my favorite sci-fi franchises.

Star Wars has gone woke:

Star Trek: Discovery has gone woke (warning: gay kiss depicted):
They have ruined every good show to date.

I liked The 100, then it got wonky and annoying but I only watched the last season to see how it ended.

Good news though, 2 characters actually did get married in real life.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟503,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It's bound to happen.

Even in Rocko's Modern Life reboot, the whole trans stuff occurred.

Disgusting.
Even the walking dead...

Reboots, new stuff, it doesn't matter. And so I seldom watch tv. If I do, I leave the nasty parts...fast fwd

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟439,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They have ruined every good show to date.

I liked The 100, then it got wonky and annoying but I only watched the last season to see how it ended.

Good news though, 2 characters actually did get married in real life.
Yeah, good TV died in 2023, but started dying in 2020 or so.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟503,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, good TV died in 2023, but started dying in 2020 or so.
Before that.
Brokeback mountain started a chain of events.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟439,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Before that.
Brokeback mountain started a chain of events.
Yeah, that came out in 2005 or so, if I am not mistaken. Gonna stay away from that show, that is for sure. But, it has gotten worse in the late-2010s and now in the 2020s.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟503,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, that came out in 2005 or so, if I am not mistaken. Gonna stay away from that show, that is for sure. But, it has gotten worse in the late-2010s and now in the 2020s.
Much worse.
Now they take hetero's and make them homo for awhile for ratings. They did that on Buffy the Vampire slayer.
Around 2001

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟439,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Much worse.
Now they take hetero's and make them homo for awhile for ratings. They did that on Buffy the Vampire slayer.
Around 2001
Wow, that is messed up. Imagine what the world would be like in one or two years from now. The LGBT stuff would probably be worse in 2025-2026.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟503,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Wow, that is messed up. Imagine what the world would be like in one or two years from now. The LGBT stuff would probably be worse in 2025-2026.
I keep praying. :crossrc:

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟439,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here is a video about a woke LGTV pastor who does not believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven. A guy named Bo interviewed her. Prayers for this pastor, that she reads the Bible again, and understands that her LGTV affirming ideology is a false doctrine.

Woke "Pastor" Kicked A Street Preacher out of her church (Duration: 20 min, age rating: 16+ due to tension)

Video Summary:

In this video transcript, a man named Bo visits a gay pride parade at the First Congregational Church in Claremont, New Hampshire. He speaks with people at the church, including a pastor named Maggie, about their beliefs regarding the Bible, LGBTQ+ issues, and Christianity.

Bo begins by expressing his confusion over why the church is affirming LGBTQ+ people and their actions, as he does not see any biblical basis for this. He and Maggie have a lengthy discussion about the meaning of various biblical passages, including the Ten Commandments, the concept of love, and the commandment to love one's neighbor.

Throughout the conversation, Bo and Maggie disagree on the interpretation of various passages and the role of the Bible in shaping Christian beliefs. Bo argues that the Bible is to be taken literally and that LGBTQ+ relationships are sinful, while Maggie contends that the Bible is not always to be taken literally and that LGBTQ+ people are not inherently sinful (which is totally contrary to the Bible).

Bo also brings up the issue of pride, arguing that pride is an abomination to God and that having a pride parade is going against Jesus. Maggie disagrees, saying that pride can be a positive thing and that the parade is about celebrating and affirming LGBTQ+ individuals.

Overall, the conversation is tense and marked by disagreement, with Bo ultimately leaving the church feeling disappointed and frustrated. The video ends with Bo urging viewers to pray for the First Congregational Church and to support him on Locals, a platform for conservative content creators.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟439,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you guys dreading the day when Marvel (Spider-Man) or DC (Batman) goes woke or LGTV? I am not looking forward to that. Three of my favorite franchises are getting ruined, hopefully not a fourth or fifth.

• Agree
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟503,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well um, if Jesus is not the only way - and it is HIS Kingdom, how do they suppose they're going to bypass the entrance and avoid the King knowing?
SMH.
Unreal.

Standing before Him the Almighty at the entrance, and yet He said sin no more.
he did not die so we could sin, He commanded to sin no more.
Not go off and sin and still get in.

Sins are not something He hid from us to make it in Heaven, He gave us restrictions of what would not get into the Kingdom.

St Paul was rather distinct on that as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟503,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Are you guys dreading the day when Marvel (Spider-Man) or DC (Batman) goes woke or LGTV? I am not looking forward to that. Three of my favorite franchises are getting ruined, hopefully not a fourth or fifth.
They did that with I think Flash is nonbinary.
Green Lantern...

Extrano is woke.

As part of the New 52, Bunker was added to the roster of the Teen Titans and the Green Lantern of Earth 2, Alan Scott, was changed into a gay man. In the years that followed, a number of heroes and villains came out as bisexual, including Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Tim Drake and Jon Kent.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟503,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Evil has oozed into everything.
Politics [well that's the principalities who were to watch kings etc but they fell]
Tv
Music
Schools
and now
Churches of every kind.

Upvote 0