We are the revival generation.
Jul 25, 2004
✟20,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok well basicly here goes

The first part of the dream i can remember is kissing someone, very passionatly, and alot, like all the time, and it was like REALLY nice... You know, romantic but not going too far.. I think we almost did but we stopped it and I found it hard. The guy it was with is someone I used to date off here and I have been finding it VERY confusing, I don't know if I love him or really dislike him, but in this dream there was no confusion I was just enjoying making out with him...:blush: I have been trying SO hard to stop myself from imagining kissing, which is something I would do alot, but I don't think it is right as it is lusting...

i been asking God for a dream to confirm stuff ever since it began, and I go nothing! then last night we ended the whole thing and deleted each other and I get a dream?! why not 3 months ago?!

secondly my cousins and family live in america (on my mums side) and I have had a very bad fear of flying, but sicne flying to my holiday destination last monday ( I am flying home tomorrow) I actully quite enjoyed it and been thinking I would be able to cope going to america.. anyway, we were on this plane and I was with my dads perents (eh?!! My perants are divorced and i dont get why my dads perents would be going to see my mum's sister and brother, and their kids :S) and it turns out something like they were terrorists going to blow up the plane, someone or something(I forgotten) alerted staff and they did nothing, even though they new it was true, almost like they didn't care and wouldn't let me get up and out, so i ran to the door, and they shut it just as I got there, and the lady wouldn't let me get out, so i absoloutly screamed at her GET OUT THE EFFING WAY YOU EFFING B***** (I know my language? I was really really panicked) and gave her a horrible look and she opened the door and I managed to get off the plane

I had so weird feelings, it was a very long dream, and I cant remember it all, even though there were some very significant bits next :S but yeah, Please read through very carefully becuase there are some significant bits and it was confusing..

I also remember screaming at my grandperants (I edited out the swear words) WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL YOUR WON FAMILY, WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL ME YOU GRAND DAUGHTER (becuase everyone was walking off the plane) and they just walked away, and I was crying, I mean they just WALKED AWAY....

could this be to do with the very bad relationship with my father, you know the fact I feel he abandons me alot etc etc