Earth
✟17,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
CA-Bloc
- Phraisees invited Jesus to have dinner and during the dinner a woman who had lived a sinful life in that town learned that jesus was there... poured perfume, wet his feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. Luke 7:36-49
we know this story but i believe April gave a good speech on it. Honestly, when she spoke of the pharisee i felt God speaking to me. She said the pharisees KNOW GOD and what God said but sit there looking at what Jesus would do with such woman approaching Him. They think.. "I know more than this Jesus, and I could do better than Him. and if THIS JESUS would know wuz going on here.. He would have stopped this. I DON'T THINK HE KNOWS WUZ GOING ON!" Little do they know that Jesus can do something better shown with love.
Then the next two significant ppl described in this story were two ppl who owed money to the master. one owes 50 and another owes 100. which would love the master more if the master canceled both their debt? But often times, christian thinks "oh im better than this dude, im better than her. i only owe 50." Come on, can we all pay? None of us has enough to pay so let's not talk about who's better and who's not. We're all in the same boat. The more you sin, you should know ur forgiven much and love Christ more.
Next, the woman. She came in.. not caring about what others would think. She KNOWS that other people know that she's a dirty sinful woman but even that she walked right up to this loving man. next she poured perfume, her riches on Jesus Christ. Next she wiped His feet with her hair, and in those day, a woman's hair is her glory. So there, she put ALL the glory she has, at the feet of Christ even when she knows that feet means its dirty.
Today, because of one's humility, people like the pharisees ,and the "righteous" people (christian/non christian) sitting around Jesus Christ witness true humility that brings forth salvation.
I poured out to God tonight.
why?
Morning: I woke up this morning reading this story. Sign 1.
NOON: I listened to a song that described lavishing my love at the feet of Jesus. the Lyrics goes like this:

My dearest friend, Lord this is my desire
To pour my love on you
Like oil upon your feet, like wine for you to drink
like water from my heart, i pour my love on you
with praises like perfume, i lavish my on you,
till every drop is gone, i pour my love on you.

i played this song many times because it spoke to me (consider i have 892 songs on my player.. i chose 1 out of the 892 ? )
Night: April came with this message.. and i was in awe at how God was speaking to me.

if these incidents still haven't persuaded you that there's a God out there who can speak to you.. then Bless you. I pray that you may have the courage and faith, to ask God to reveal His glory to you. He can do much more than this if you ask.