Visit site
✟402,421.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
It's taken a while, but I'm glad to say that one of my projects, Luco: Lutheran Codex, is live.

Luco – Lutheran Codex (Beta)

This is the Beta version which only consists of the Concordia (English from the Triglotta), but it has added references, tooltips, headers etc. to make it a little more user friendly. There are plans for several other works, such as the Kretzmann Commentary Bible, some of Luther's writings, and other devotional and dogmatic works.

I pray this may be of use to Lutherans everywhere! Blessings!

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟156,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's taken a while, but I'm glad to say that one of my projects, Luco: Lutheran Codex, is live.

Luco – Lutheran Codex (Beta)

This is the Beta version which only consists of the Concordia (English from the Triglotta), but it has added references, tooltips, headers etc. to make it a little more user friendly. There are plans for several other works, such as the Kretzmann Commentary Bible, some of Luther's writings, and other devotional and dogmatic works.

I pray this may be of use to Lutherans everywhere! Blessings!
Pretty neat!

Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟402,421.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Well done.

what is the source of the version of the Nicene Creed with Bible verses?

Thank you!

The Nicene Creed with Bible verses is something I put together myself, though besides Scriptures themselves, I've been drawing on Outlines of Doctrinal Theology by Graebner and a few Bible dictionaries.

Upvote 0