Lucifer first sourced deception... and murder, did he devise death?

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Lucifer the anointed cherub, in Hebrew Heylel, was a liar from the beginning. So Jesus taught. He is the father of all liars. He was extremely proud and still is. Iniquity was eventually found in him. He wanted to raise himself up to equality with God. He was unclean, from Matthew and Luke that means thoughts of murder, adultery, fornication, stealing, false witness, pride, folly, avarice.

Did Lucifer really source all this?

Is it possible he wanted to deceive God, make God lie, break His word, and if possible become enslaved, or be separated from His power and glory from His persons and character, taking the power for himself? Not satisfied with worship and receiving what could be asked for?

If God created death, when was murder created? Or did Lucifer create death, as to apply it to God, to extract from God.

Or did God create death for Lucifer and his angels? What is this death? How did it effect the fallen angels?

In the parable of the tenants in the Vineyard, looking at the Pharisees... as sons of the devil, they expected that by killing the Son that they would obtain the whole vineyard. What did Satan hope to obtain in Jesus' death and in Hell?

What are the keys of death and Hell? God created Hell, how did Satan come to obtain the keys to Hell?

Last edited:

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Death is the necessary consequence of sin [being out of alignment with God]. Anyone with free will can abandon that alignment and they would be agents of and subject to death.
Those that accept Jesus' plan of Salvation will have God's Law written on our hearts and grow to find personal sin to be distasteful.
What are the keys of death and Hell?
It sounds like God's ability to cancel Judgment by way of the Amnesty offered at the Cross.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Death is the necessary consequence of sin [being out of alignment with God]. Anyone with free will can abandon that alignment and they would be agents of and subject to death.
Those that accept Jesus' plan of Salvation will have God's Law written on our hearts and grow to find personal sin to be distasteful.

It sounds like God's ability to cancel Judgment by way of the Amnesty offered at the Cross.
At the cross or when the Christ crushed the serpent's head? Keys taken from that old serpent the Devil?

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At the cross or when the Christ crushed the serpent's head?
I always thought they were the same.
Satan wanted to corrupt Creation and Jesus set a boundary on that corruption. Taking that away from Satan took away his "keys," so to speak.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lucifer the anointed cherub, in Hebrew Heylel, was a liar from the beginning. So Jesus taught. He is the father of all liars. He was extremely proud and still is. Iniquity was eventually found in him. He wanted to raise himself up to equality with God. He was unclean, from Matthew and Luke that means thoughts of murder, adultery, fornication, stealing, false witness, pride, folly, avarice.

Is it possible he wanted to deceive God, make God lie, break His word, and if possible become enslaved, or be separated from His power and glory from His persons and character, taking the power for himself? Not satisfied with worship and receiving what could be asked for?

If God created death, when was murder created? Or did Lucifer create death, as to apply it to God, to extract from God.

Or did God create death for Lucifer and his angels? What is this death? How did it effect the fallen angels?

In the parable of the tenants in the Vineyard, looking at the Pharisees... as sons of the devil, they expected that by killing the Son that they would obtain the whole vineyard. What did Satan hope to obtain in Jesus' death and in Hell?

What are the keys of death and Hell? God created Hell, how did Satan come to obtain the keys to Hell?
There is a physical death and then there is a spiritual death aka the " second death". This is the final judgment and really the only form of death spoken of in your OP. Physical death has no everlasting consequence as all will be resurrected, some to everlasting life and some to everlasting condemnation, the " second death".
Blessings

Revelation 21
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I always thought they were the same.
Satan wanted to corrupt Creation and Jesus set a boundary on that corruption. Taking that away from Satan took away his "keys," so to speak.
What is the boundary? I thought Satan's curse was as unbound as Adam's dominion. Even the Heavenly utensils of worship needed a clean in Jesus' blood, just once.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

When satan was successful in enticing Adam into sin ... kingship of the world originally given to Adam by God was usurped and Adams "earthly kingdom" was conquered and temporarily given over to satan ... death entered the world.

Hell is the grave ... not some "burning place" somewhere.

“Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living one. I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of Death and of Hades” (Revelation 1:17-18).

In this Scripture, Jesus is declaring his authority over death (2nd death) by implying that the keys to the aforementioned, which once belonged to another, are now in His possession. The keys are the power over death (for eternity) and Jesus holds those keys.

satan is about death ... God is about life.

2 deaths .... earthly (temporal) ... death for eternity (2nd death) destroyed for eternity.

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.’”

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What is the boundary?
That those who have sinned are no longer obligated to receive death as a Judgment before God (if they accept Jesus' offer of Salvation, of course).

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
That those who have sinned are no longer obligated to receive death as a Judgment before God (if they accept Jesus' offer of Salvation, of course).
What do you understand Jesus did after He died and before He rose up?

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
The Gospels don't spell it out so that Theology tends to be conjecture.
Peter writes a bit on it.
In the resurrection Jesus shows death has no power over Him. But how did Satan end up with the power of death, if God created it?

Death as focused on the human race is overcome by Jesus, who tasted death once for all. Jesus had to gain control over death so sin would not be followed by it. Perhaps we deserve by sin to experience death. But Jesus took what we deserved so we do not take it. This was a bigger challenge than Michael could endure.

I think on the cross, the power of sin was finished and the blood could make hearts clean. From Hebrews 13:20, God used the blood to raise Jesus from the dead, adding more power to the blood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Genesis chapter 3, death entered when eve was beguiled by the serpent, who is satan, in garden of eden. Death is satan. Hebrews chapter 2:14 to document. Corinthians chapter 11, satan beguiled eve in garden of eden. Everyone must be born one time in the flesh and die, return back to the Lord. Ezekiel chapter 28, Lucifer wanted the Mercy seat. He want's to be messiah. This is about Pride. All angels, and people are subject to Jesus. Satan think's he's the Exception. He's evil and warped. Daniel chapter 4, king nebuchadnezzar is a type for antichrist, that's Lucifer. Daniel prophet said the head of gold was nebuchadnezzar. This power went to his head. He became filled with pride. King nebuchadnezzar lost everything. God took it away. Satan lost everything, because of pride. Ezekiel chapter 28 to document, satan is dead man walking. Read Matthew chapter 18, humility is the key. Pride blocks entry into kingdom of God. Get the picture.

Upvote 0