Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Please pray for my family. We are struggling to put food on the table. My husband was laid off yet again and only starts a new job, thank you Jesus next week but going with no income has been a nightmare. My depression is sinking in again along with many health problems I'm dealing with, including those of my 9 yr old daughter, also and I won't even bore you all with the details.

Just if you would please add us to your prayer list and any others at church etc would be much appreciated.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
You all have no idea how you've touched my hearts by taking the time to let me know you're praying! It means so so very much right now and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am very thankful to our Lord that we have avenues available to us such as this to come together in our times of need, times of praise and just to fellowship so again, my heart is SO blessed right now! You've truly made me feel better.

Janet, I've been on another site as a prayer warrior some too. I like to go wherever the need is, but you know that :) If you want the link sometime, holler at me and I'll send ok? BUT this is my favorite site :D

:kiss: :) TO ALLLLLLLLLLLL :wave:

PS Even when I'm not here posting please know that I'm praying for everyone here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kiwi

Feb 21, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟963.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know it is hard, we are quite often in your situation as we are both students and it is also sometimes a struggle to put food on the table. Can your church help you out financially? Maybe with groceries or something? Our church gave us a supermarket voucher for christmas, and some movies tickets to treat ourselves. It helps when God's people pray, but also when they do something practical as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.