Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Lowell Davey founded the BBNRadio.org and I pray with them daily on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program. Lowell Davey passed away last week and they are having his funeral this weekend. Lets pray for the family and for the continuance of this ministry.

Father I pray blessings on this request, the Lowell Davey family, and for the BBNRadio in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Lowell Davey founded the BBNRadio.org and I pray with them daily on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program. Lowell Davey passed away last week and they are having his funeral this weekend. Lets pray for the family and for the continuance of this ministry.

Father I pray blessings on this request, the Lowell Davey family, and for the BBNRadio in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Thank you for this Rocky...i heard about his passing yesterday. Praying for all his family and loved ones and all who knew and loved him, and praying for all at BBN radio and the incredible ministry it is. (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0