What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So I'm cutting back on how many carbs I eat. I think I'm a carb addict cause I LOVE breads, pastas, crackers, chips, etc. I feel better overall and lose weight when I cut back on how many carbs I eat. I don't think it is healthy to cut out all carbs but I do try to limit them or make better carb choices.

So...anyone have any good suggestions on low carb foods? Or any good low carb recipes? :)

(I'd love to find a low carb soup! :yum:)

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
So I'm cutting back on how many carbs I eat. I think I'm a carb addict cause I LOVE breads, pastas, crackers, chips, etc. I feel better overall and lose weight when I cut back on how many carbs I eat. I don't think it is healthy to cut out all carbs but I do try to limit them or make better carb choices.

So...anyone have any good suggestions on low carb foods? Or any good low carb recipes? :)

(I'd love to find a low carb soup! :yum:)

Hi dluvs2trvl,

Ever think that it might be not the carbs, but the form they are in(processed, full of cooked veg oil, saturated fat etc) and what they are combined with (lots of animal meat - burger and fries, steak and potato etc)?

Frutarians (those who only eat fruit and seeds/nuts) and the traditional Thai diet (mostly rice and small amounts of veggies/fish) have high carb diets, lower in overall fat and low(or absent in the case of frutarians) in animal protein. Neither have weight issues.

Just something to think about.

Upvote 0