pass through the rivers.
Your nakedness shall be uncovered,
and your disgrace shall be seen.
I will take vengeance,
and I will spare no one.
Our Redeemer—the Lord of hosts is his name—
is the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 47:1-4 ESV

The United States of America is a fitting representative of this daughter of Babylon today, but not just the leaders of our nation, and not just the unsaved in our nation, but the church in America, which is in this condition. It is not the whole church, though, but a large representation of it, including the false sheep who profess faith in Jesus Christ, but who have not yielded to Christ, and the false shepherds of the people who are busy building their earthly kingdoms.

The people and the leaders of this nation are largely living in separation from God, either separate because they have not truly believed in Jesus, or separate in the sense that they are out of fellowship with Christ due to sin and rebellion in their lives; due to living in spiritual adultery against their Lord. They are going their own way, the way of the flesh, and not the way of the Spirit.

Even though God has revealed himself and his will to them in many ways, they have largely ignored his Words, and they are choosing their own path, instead. They are choosing the broad path which leads to destruction, rather than the narrow road which leads to eternal life with God.

A large part of the church here is living in idolatry and spiritual adultery against the Lord, living not much different from the people in this world who make no profession of Christ as Savior of their lives. Jesus is truly not Lord of their lives, for they refuse to yield their lives to him, and to let him rule their hearts. They won’t take their hands off their own lives, but they want to retain the power over their own lives.

A large percentage of them are daily ingesting what is immoral, wicked, evil, false, filthy, ungodly and degrading, and yet they excuse it away as entertainment, and the thirst for entertainment as something deserved or earned, and thus a right.

Much Wickedness

I know that our government has been involved in much wickedness, for which the church, in union with the government, is also culpable. They are going throughout the world killing, raping, confiscating others’ property, lands and natural resources. They are taking over other governments, too, in order to bring them under the rule of the beast, and they are persecuting and killing Christians, too, and then blaming it on terrorists who they have trained, equipped, and supported, i.e. their guns for hire.

Not only has our government done all this and much more, and not only has the church largely gone the way of the world, and diluted the gospel, and promoted a false grace gospel, and is busy entertaining itself with the sinful practices of the world, while engaging in many of these sinful addictions, too, but they have covered up their actions with many lies, deceptions, and manipulations of truth, etc.

So, God is calling out to our nation, and to the adulterous church in our nation, to humble themselves, to repent of their sins, to expose their own sins, to take off the masks and the cover-ups and the lies and to tell the truth about their evil deeds. He is calling them, too, to yield their lives over to him, instead of trying to run their own lives their way, by their flesh.

But, if they will not humble themselves before God and before man, and admit their evil deeds and turn from them, then God will humble them. He will bring this nation down off its lofty throne and its height of pride and rebellion and refusal to submit to Almighty God. And, that is exactly what is on the way. God will thus expose the evil deeds of this nation and of the rebellious and adulterous church in this nation, but, as a result, many will put their faith in Jesus Christ, and much of the church will be revived.

No More Called

Sit in silence, and go into darkness,
O daughter of the Chaldeans;
for you shall no more be called
the mistress of kingdoms.
I was angry with my people;
I profaned my heritage;
I gave them into your hand;
you showed them no mercy;
on the aged you made your yoke exceedingly heavy.
You said, “I shall be mistress forever,”
so that you did not lay these things to heart
or remember their end.
Isaiah 47:5-7 ESV

The USA, I believe, is the harlot mentioned in Revelation. She is the one riding the beast, and serving the beast in going throughout the world conquering peoples, nations, governments and Christians. God has given his adulterous people over to this harlot, which also includes God’s adulterous people, but he has given authority to this beast to conquer even his faithful saints, i.e. to persecute and kill them, too.

But, as we read in Revelation, the beast hates the harlot and he will destroy her. This New World Order beast, in order for it to become the superpower of the world, must do away with the USA, too. We must be brought down to the dust, as well.

But, it isn’t just in physical persecution and the putting to death of Christians that this beast, via the harlot (the USA) has conquered God’s people, and that they have been given into their hands. One of the biggest tactics of warfare Satan uses against us is lies and deception.

The church here in America, for the large part, has been deceived by this beast and harlot in that they have believed their lies. They have believed we are the “good guys” going throughout the world rescuing the oppressed, when truly our nation, our government and military, are the oppressors, the persecutors, the terrorists of the world, and the murderers of innocents. Yet we, as a nation, have been taught to worship our government with hand over heart.

But, it isn’t just that, but this harlot/beast have infiltrated the church, and they have turned the church into a business of man and are marketing it as such and have diluted the gospel to make it more appealing to the flesh, and are convincing God’s people and the people of this world that they can be saved by God’s grace, receive forgiveness of sins, and have the hope of heaven when they die, and never have to repent of sins or obey Christ.

Judgment is Coming

Now therefore hear this, you lover of pleasures,
who sit securely,
who say in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me;
I shall not sit as a widow
or know the loss of children”:
These two things shall come to you
in a moment, in one day;
the loss of children and widowhood
shall come upon you in full measure,
in spite of your many sorceries
and the great power of your enchantments.
Isaiah 47:8-9 ESV

This speaks of the pride of our nation. We are a proud people who think we are God’s gift to the world, but we aren’t! Well, only in the sense that God is using this nation as his divine instrument of judgment on the world, and including within our own nation.

We are self-destructing, in other words. Our own leaders have betrayed us, and have handed us over to the enemy. Their idea of standing watch is to watch while the enemy breaks in to steal, kill and to destroy. They are doing nothing to protect us. They are not resisting the enemy, but they are inviting him inside to take us over.

The enemy has invaded this nation, and he is bringing people over to his side via manipulation, via deception, and via threats. He is doing here what he has done in other nations in the world and that is to try to bring the people of this nation into compliance with the beast one-world government and with the one-world religion.

Thus, he is using such tactics as false flag operations, orchestrated or faked or partially faked terrorist attacks, massive shootings, uprisings, and the like, to prove that America has a problem so he can come in to “save the day” with the preconceived plan for global unity.

He is also using these situations to prove that America has a hate problem that needs to be solved by bringing us all together as one people, united, holding hands and singing “Kumbaya.” The enemy is thus trying to get us to rid ourselves of all which divides us as a people, to deny our Lord, to compromise our faith and convictions, and to unify with all people and with all religions with one mind and one heart.

Yet, our leaders act as though no one sees just because they have been able to pull the wool over many people’s eyes. Much of the church is behaving as though God does not see and that he does not care, too, for they continue on in their sinful practices, thinking that God’s grace will cover it all, and that they will be able to continue on in their sins. But, judgment is coming, and they won’t be able to charm their way out of this one.

Many Counsels

Stand fast in your enchantments
and your many sorceries,
with which you have labored from your youth;
perhaps you may be able to succeed;
perhaps you may inspire terror.
You are wearied with your many counsels;
let them stand forth and save you,
those who divide the heavens,
who gaze at the stars,
who at the new moons make known
what shall come upon you.
Isaiah 47:12-13 ESV

Although God has been warning of divine judgment, and has been calling his rebellious ones to repent, and to turn from their wicked ways, many have continued to stand fast in their rebellion, i.e. they are being stubborn and unwilling to budge, unwilling to give up control and to yield to the Lord.

The rebellious in our nation, and within the church, are still trying to solve their own problems via the flesh, because they are unwilling to cooperate with the Spirit. They want to be able to serve God on their own terms, in their own way, according to their own lifestyles, and it doesn’t work that way. They are lazy gluttons who feed only themselves, and who don’t care who gets hurt in the process. So, they have left our nation and the church in our nation unprotected and open to the enemy’s advancement.

And, yet, God is allowing this in order to bring this nation, and the church in this nation to her knees in humility and in repentance, so that God can save her and revive her and restore her to fellowship with him.

So, for those of us who are walking with the Lord, we have to know this is coming, or that it is already here, but we don’t have to be afraid. Nothing will happen to us but what God allows it, and he allows it for his purposes. We just need to call out to him, pray for protection (spiritually) from the enemy, and keep on sharing the truth of God’s Word with all who will listen.

10,000 Reasons
Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

Friday, February 16, 2018, 7:30 a.m. – Thank you, Jesus!

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The United States of America is a fitting representative of this daughter of Babylon
Are other nations better than US ? Thailand (kingdom of sex and transgender and abortion), Japan, China, Russia, Australia, are these people better behave ?

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,356,278.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are other nations better than US ? Thailand (kingdom of sex and transgender and abortion), Japan, China, Russia, Australia, are these people better behave ?

This is not just about sexual immorality, abortion, etc. America is largely Christian by profession. She has the Bible available to anyone everywhere. Biblical teaching is available 24/7 on TV, on the internet, on the radio, and/or via podcasts, etc. She, as a nation, has been given much biblical truth, knowledge and insight. She, as a nation, claims to be one nation, one people under the one true God, and that in God she trusts. But, in much of the church, the vast majority of today's church, the gospel has been diluted, sexual immorality abounds within the church, as does all kinds of other sins, and the diluted gospel message just excuses away the sins and makes allowances for them to exist.

God's people have adulterated themselves with "other lovers" of this world and the government and have united themselves with a harlot, with the ungodly, but not just the ungodly, but with the devil, i.e. with the antichrist beast in an unholy union and they have no shame for this. Most are not even willing to acknowledge that this is so, and that the church has joined in with the harlot US government in her adulteries and in her wickedness and thefts, rapes, murders, persecutions (of Christians), and the takeover of other nations and stealing their lands and their natural resources. Do all nations do this? Have all nations the all-seeing eye of the beast over the unfinished pyramid as their national seal while they claim to be a Christian nation under the one true God. Have all nations committed such horrible autrocities throughout the world, and are all nations the world's terrorists and bullies? No!

This is what separates America, my nation, from other nations in the world, though America does have allies who are party to all of this, too. As a nation we were created to bring about his rule of the beast on the earth, and that is what sets us apart from other nations. We have more weight, more influence, more power and force against the rest of the world than any other nation on this earth. But, that will all change one day.

Upvote 0