want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
true is that to use adblock on internet is unethical and many users here denied that because the harshness of their hearts

true is that if you have bad thoughts you sin, god is not delighted

truth is download movies and christian music copyrighted is stealing

TELL ME AT LEAST 3 TRUTHS and we will see if you are right.

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why do you feel it is unethical to use addblock?

When I think of truth, I think of how Jesus is, and how this is how we need to become.

The truth is not only the correct words and principles for behavior. But truth has to do with what words really mean.

If you are an Eskimo who has never been outside an igloo culture, and you have no Internet or books, I could describe an elephant to you and you might think I am talking about a walrus . . . if I start with "fat" and "has tusks". But when I get to legs as thick as a tree . . . now we have a problem, including you don't know what a tree is.

Like this, we can say "God is love" (in 1 John 4:8&16); but does the person know what love is, for that matter? We need to experience what we are talking about, in order to know the truth of what we are talking about, then. So, we need to grow "in all things" (Ephesians 4:15) which are in Jesus, so we can know how Jesus is as the real Truth, by having His things in us. And these are things of true love.

• Agree
Reactions: longwait
Upvote 0