• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Love our Purrrfect cats...

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by returntosender, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+45,682
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    CF59E81A-AEE8-48BF-9036-8C94BC28204B.jpeg

2. returntosender

returntosender EL ROI Supporter

+2,508
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Are all of these cats are yours michie? No wonder you are so tired.:)

3. returntosender

+2,508
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Thanks michie I pray daily for peace over it.

4. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+11,837
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    We have two cats,one named Forest who is a moody norweigan forest cat,She is so pretty
    and can be really sweet when she wants to be but will also take your hand off if youre not careful.
    Our other kitten Stormy is about 6 months old and is the sweetest lovebug,he purrs nonstop and is really playful.He is also mischevious and loves ripping paper,and climbing and jumping of furniture.Its hard to get mad at him though since he is such a cute little tabby.

5. returntosender

+2,508
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    That's pretty typical of females I have had. Their usually mean or better said, not as mellow as males.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  6. sunshineforJesus

+11,837
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    yeah same here,Boy cats are much nicer.

7. AgapeBible

AgapeBible Member

+160
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I love the cute and cuddly. Your cats are so cute, they look very independant though. I like your cats. I'd like to have one of my own. I have some books on cats. Would like to know more about them. Cats are wonderful animals. God's creation is wonderful, all of the adorable, cute, magnificent animals He created.

8. ChristIsKing413

ChristIsKing413 New Member

+12
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    I'm loving this thread filled with adorable cats, perhaps I should get one...or four

9. returntosender

+2,508
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    There's a good 20 here whenever you are ready

10. sunshineforJesus

+11,837
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Sadly our sweet tabby died a few weeks ago after being hit by a car,but we got a little boy kitten
    named rainy to replace him.He is so cute and tiny,and very friendly and playful.He reminds me so much of our kitty stormy its funny.He is also a tabby.

11. returntosender

+2,508
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    I am so sorry, that hurts so bad! I have so many but I love them so much and so many die and it hurts so much. Can you keep him in. They just aren't safe outside:(

12. returntosender

+2,508
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Welcome newbie:)

13. sunshineforJesus

+11,837
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Thanks so much,It does hurt especially since he was such a good kitty and had so much personality.
    We have learned our lesson and our new kitten will never be let outside even when older.

14. returntosender

+2,508
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    IMG_20211124_193952.jpg
    He's like 3-4 weeks old and followed the big guys up a tree and onto the carport roof and was up there three days and couldn't get down. I tried everything I could manage and couldn't get him down.

15. returntosender

+2,508
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Recognize this guy? This is Sam IMG_20211124_164737~4.jpg
    This is Sam an addition to my family and also my avatar. He is maybe 5-6 months old and a baby of a feral and very tame now.

16. returntosender

+2,508
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    This is Buddy, another member of the family over a year ago. Another tame feral. She fooled me she was so big I thought she was a boy thus the name.
    IMG_20211124_195031~2.jpg