Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So true. While some are tired of this life altogether. I was chatting with a good friend of mine, the other day. And she was telling me, she has just developed this longing, of going to be with the Lord ( not in a bad or suicidal kind of way). I think there are times, when children of God get tired of this evil world, and just long to go up and be with their Maker.

Upvote 0

Mark Dohle

Mar 11, 2019
Atlanta
Visit site
✟44,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So true. While some are tired of this life altogether. I was chatting with a good friend of mine, the other day. And she was telling me, she has just developed this longing, of going to be with the Lord ( not in a bad or suicidal kind of way). I think there are times, when children of God get tired of this evil world, and just long to go up and be with their Maker.
We all long for "Home', Christians know it is Christ who is our home, and that gives our lives deep meaning.

Peace
mark

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I get tired of life and hungry to be with Him, I go outside to someplace less hurt by human mischief and evil, where His creation is still strong and pray. I feel closer to Him there and can often hear the still small voice.

Reactions: SANTOSO
Upvote 0