• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Love Letters to Friends and Members of CF

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for inviting me to this thread. I feel that CF is a family so I wouldn't like to suggest that I have favourites. We all like to be popular. Everybody on CF would like to see themselves mentioned in this thread, of course. We all like to be liked. There are so many beautiful shining lights on CF and I love and appreciate them so much. You know who you are. You give me hope in a world that sometimes seems so lost, fallen and full of hate. Thank you.

Still, the members of the family that irritate and provoke me are the ones that show me what I lack, where I need to grow. So, my love letter is for the outcasts. My love letter is for the Pharisees. My love letter is for the hypocrites. My love letter is for those that are quick to judge. My love letter is for the haters. I love you all. You teach me that I am also all of those things. Thank you all for being on this adventure with me. May God bless us all and the Holy Spirit always be with us.

I shouldn't forget the staff. Thank you all for your patience and time. Thank you to the financial supporters. I hope to be able to pay my way very soon, His will be done.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I want to say thank you to CF! I have enjoyed being here, and I really appreciate all the support and prayers everyone has given me. :)
I think this site has improved my spiritual journey. Since joining, I am praying more often. I am thinking about God a lot more. I want to follow Him more, and I feel less afraid of proclaiming my faith. While I still have a long way to go, this is definitely helping me.
I'm so thankful to have a place where I can freely talk about my beliefs and spend time with others who feel similarly. Thank you everyone for making CF the wonderful place it is. :clap:

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have been blessed by my friends in these forums so much.
My friends when I first came who welcomed me,and I am thankful who are no longer here ,were in my life for a season.
This is something I have been wanting to say for a while,and now is a good time.
All of you who are so kind in the fellowship area ,prayer ,recovery,and welcome areas are a blessing.
The love of Christ is in you and it has touched my heart deeply.
God Bless

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Some dear ones are no longer here, but are in our precious God's arms.

Among these dear ones are SunMessenger and stelow.

They are sorely sorely missed. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
CF has been a blessing in my life since 9-11. I thank God that he has brought others into my life from all around the world and has given me the gift to bless others. Thank you all , you are deeply loved!

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
IMG_0781.JPG
I love and appreciate all of you as well. In particular @Chaplain David who has been looking after me and praying for me for years. He is looking after and praying for many of us and cares deeply for all CF members. Thanks Pastor David for being here!!!

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Brinny,through all my time here you have been a Blessing to me and so many others.
You always have a kind word ,and your light shines no matter what thread you are in.
God Bless you Brinny.

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How many times have I come to CF and felt completely overwhlemed with stress and feelings of despair?

Often, late at night, I will come across a healing and soothing video for peace and calm, posted by Mnorian.

Mnorian is a great lover of music, in particular, praise music.

Today, I see he started an entire thread in the depression forum of the recovery section, on peaceful music to help us sleep.

This wanting to help others and to share the joy with others is a true sign of the Love of G_d someone has inside of them.

We are all blessed by Mnorian's ministry to others here, through music!

If you cant sleep try Mnorians thread here:Peaceful music/sound

Upvote 0

Alicia Schout

Aug 17, 2017
Netherlands
✟52,769.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many times have I come to CF and felt completely overwhlemed with stress and feelings of despair?

Well, I have learned from the ministry of Derek Prince
that you can get over depression by meditating and following this part of the scripture: Isaiah chapter 61:3 the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.
Yes, praising God is a weapon against heaviness. Also seeking His word, listening the sermons that can lift your spirit up, having fellowship with other believers.
Read certains psalms. Remember the devil is always on the attack. He is accusing, opposing and hurting God's people. But Jesus who lives in us, is stronger than the devil. We must put on the whole armour of God to stand against the wiles of the devil. Rejoice. The joy of the Lord is my strength. The devil must flee when we praise the Lord. Pray without ceasing. Put on the shoe of peace. Love to you and blessings from our Almighthy God who has begun a good work in us and is able to complete whatever He begins. He is the Alpha and Omega. I love Him, because He first loved me.
Often, late at night, I will come across a healing and soothing video for peace and calm, posted by Mnorian.

Mnorian is a great lover of music, in particular, praise music.

Today, I see he started an entire thread in the depression forum of the recovery section, on peaceful music to help us sleep.

This wanting to help others and to share the joy with others is a true sign of the Love of G_d someone has inside of them.

We are all blessed by Mnorian's ministry to others here, through music!

If you cant sleep try Mnorians thread here:Peaceful music/sound

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,747,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I want to thank anyone who has ever been there for someone, sometimes including me.

Kudos to Tempora for giving care and concern to most everyone he encounters in recovery:heart:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Brinny,through all my time here you have been a Blessing to me and so many others.
You always have a kind word ,and your light shines no matter what thread you are in.
God Bless you Brinny.

Thank you, and God bless you too :)

Upvote 0