✟7,861.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
In the aftermath of the tragedy in Toronto where a lonely, angry, hateful man took the life of ten innocent people, a great deal of attention has been brought to the “incel” community.
For those who are just becoming familiar with this term, incel is a portmanteau of “involuntary” and “celibate”. These men gather on online forums, brought together by their loneliness and their violent hatred for the women who deny them love and admiration. The messages on these forums are horrific. incel.me has over 500,000 posts made by men who worship men who have slaughtered women (please use caution if you choose to investigate their communities as they can be very disturbing to a loving and sensitive person). It’s not hard to hate these men. In fact, it’s nearly impossible not to. Only Christ could love such a person, and in fact, he does. Christ loves them more than they can ever imagine. Only through him can they be healed from the rage and sadness that they feel toward the world.

So please, pray for them.

Pray that they find the love and healing that they seek through Christ.

And if you can mentally withstand the toxic hatred, and God moves you to, please consider visiting their communities to tell them how much they are loved. You don’t need to tell them that they’re vile, sinful human beings. They already know that they are. They hate themselves as much as they hate the world. But Christ wants to help them let go of that hatred. We travel across the world to spread the gospel, but there are people dying to know Christ right here amongst us. So please, let’s join together to spread light into the darkness through love and prayer.

• Prayers
Reactions: Emli

Tigger45

Romans 12:2…be transformed…
Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,264,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome to CF!

Praying Matthew 8:7-9

The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, these "men" are just an extreme case of so many in the world, that are in darkness, separated from Your light, under deception, separated from Your truth, in spiritual death, separated from Your spiritual life. Acts 26:18 comes to mind. These men in some ways represent all of the spiritually lost of the world. I pray that some can be reached and so greatly delivered and converted as to be shining testimonies and spokesmen of Your greatness and delivering power. May they come to be great leaders of great numbers of people coming to You in these last days. May You show Yourself so much more powerful than the adversary, Your light so much more attractive than his darkness, Your provision so much more valuable than his. May some come to know You so powerfully, they lead others among them out of this darkness. May You be greatly glorified in this circle of men. Amen.

Upvote 0