Love: Eros

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nope I'm not accusing God of sin. I'm saying the bible defines what you say as sin, so Jesus did NOT do it. Jesus was not feminine.

Then how did God have His own Son? And how do you explain Jesus's marriage and consummation with His church? Songs of Solomon is about His bride.

Brother, you don't have to believe me. I only encourage that you take my message before God and meditate on it sincerely. Then you will know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Then how did God have His own Son?
Through Mary, a woman. That is the only son that God had begotten (that is, was born). Jesus' ascension put Him outside of time, so He always was and always will be. But He was born of a woman.

It's not your own son if it's not of your own wife. And how do you explain Jesus's marriage and consummation with His church? Songs of Solomon is about His bride.
It's a symbol of the love and devotion given between the Church and Christ, but it it isn't eros.

You agree that you don't know but deny what the Spirit says without even meditating upon it and taking it to God in prayer. Brother, you don't have to believe me. I only encourage that you take my message before God and meditate on it sincerely. Then you will know.
I meditate on it, and I pray about it. The warning I get about it, is the idea of blurring the line between male and female, is a Satanic deception. Androgyny is a Satanic deception, because Angels, are Androgynous. To support androgyny, to support something along the lines of gender theory (not male and female sexes but masculine and feminine genders, and they don't have to line up with your biological sex.. THE root of the sin of transgenderism), is to work to conform to Satan's image, not God's image, where He designed us male and female.

I'm not intending to call you out by where you're from because even in the US, this Satanic deception is taking root in our world as well, but I do know that in India, within Hinduism, there are multitude of gods (which are actually powers, principalities, etc, demons in other words), and many are androgynous in appearance and many have male and female forms or are effectively half female and half male. I caution that you may be being influenced by those cultural beliefs, and pray that you root yourself in the Word of God, and not in outside knowledge that comes from the world (and ultimately Satan).

One of Satan's most effective tools has been to go after sex, eros love, and attacking God's design in marriage and sexuality and the separation of genders.
Promiscuity and hookup culture, inappropriate contentography, homosexuality, transgenderism, divorce, abortion, all of these are facets of the attack Satan has done, to declare that men are not men but can be both masculine and feminine, and women aren't women but can be both feminine and masculine, that women don't need men to raise a family, that men should sleep around and not love women but just use them, disconnecting sex from marriage, disconnecting identity from biological sex. It's all the same attack and it's all into remaking the world in Satan's own image.

• Friendly
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Through Mary, a woman. That is the only son that God had begotten (that is, was born). Jesus' ascension put Him outside of time, so He always was and always will be. But He was born of a woman.

It's a symbol of the love and devotion given between the Church and Christ, but it it isn't eros.

I meditate on it, and I pray about it. The warning I get about it, is the idea of blurring the line between male and female, is a Satanic deception. Androgyny is a Satanic deception, because Angels, are Androgynous. To support androgyny, to support something along the lines of gender theory (not male and female sexes but masculine and feminine genders, and they don't have to line up with your biological sex.. THE root of the sin of transgenderism), is to work to conform to Satan's image, not God's image, where He designed us male and female.

I'm not intending to call you out by where you're from because even in the US, this Satanic deception is taking root in our world as well, but I do know that in India, within Hinduism, there are multitude of gods (which are actually powers, principalities, etc, demons in other words), and many are androgynous in appearance and many have male and female forms or are effectively half female and half male. I caution that you may be being influenced by those cultural beliefs, and pray that you root yourself in the Word of God, and not in outside knowledge that comes from the world (and ultimately Satan).

One of Satan's most effective tools has been to go after sex, eros love, and attacking God's design in marriage and sexuality and the separation of genders.
Promiscuity and hookup culture, inappropriate contentography, homosexuality, transgenderism, divorce, abortion, all of these are facets of the attack Satan has done, to declare that men are not men but can be both masculine and feminine, and women aren't women but can be both feminine and masculine, that women don't need men to raise a family, that men should sleep around and not love women but just use them, disconnecting sex from marriage, disconnecting identity from biological sex. It's all the same attack and it's all into remaking the world in Satan's own image.

Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own. John 7:17.

According to your faith be it done unto you. Matthew 9:29.

Reactions: Taisho
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That was the male part. the female was Mary. Not some feminine aspect of a male God.

When we receive the Holy Spirit of God, we are being conformed to the image of Christ, the Son.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
When we receive the Holy Spirit of God, we are being conformed to the image of Christ, the Son. Agree?

That means that you become more Christlike, in the way that you live your life, in that you do things for others rather than for yourself.
Not that Jesus is both male and female or "masculine and feminine".
God created male and female.
the world teaches you that everyone is masculine and feminine. Not God.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That means that you become more Christlike, in the way that you live your life, in that you do things for others rather than for yourself.
Not that Jesus is both male and female or "masculine and feminine".
God created male and female.
the world teaches you that everyone is masculine and feminine. Not God.

So how are you becoming more like Christ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So how are males becoming more like Christ since they are not Mary? (Remember- Christ is formed when Holy Spirit came in Mary, a female).
That isn't even remotely close to how it works.
everyone is born of their own mother. We're not born from Mary neither was Jesus or Paul, or Peter, or John or any of the other New Testament writers teaching that we were to be born of Mary.
being born from a female does not in any way make a man feminine. the "feminine side" is deception. It's worldly, it does not come from the Word of God. Anything teaching you receive that does not conform to the Word of God is a deception.
It may sound good and true, it may be feelgood, but ultimately it's deception.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Ok. But you didn’t tell how it works. How are males becoming more like Christ?
Through the Holy Spirit guiding their actions and desires, the same way a female becomes more like Christ.
A woman is not to become more Christ like in being more masculine no no no.. not at all!
But a woman or a man, is to become more Christ like through the Holy Spirit enabling them to love people as Christ loves them (agape) and to be able to obey the commands of God, to live holy and separate from the world, to do what is right because it is right even if it comes at personal cost and sacrifice, to put others before themselves, to forgive because we have been forgiven to walk in God's will even when it hurts us even if it kills us (Jesus was obedient to the will of His father even to His death).
Jesus not marrying was the will of His father, not because he contained some feminine half within Himself, which is totally outside of scripture, but because the will of the Father was for Him to focus on doing His father's work, not getting attached to the world and worldly relationships because He would have to leave those behind soon.
It's like God's will for Jeremiah. Did God tell Jeremiah he couldn't have a wife and children because Jeremiah had a feminine half already inside him? No! God told Jeremiah he couldn't have a wife and children because Judah was about to be JUDGED and Jeremiah would suffer MORE seeing his own wife and children starve or be killed in that judgement. Sometimes while it is the better outcome of a situation, the "for their best" is still not pleasant and happy. Sometimes both outcomes of a fork in the road both involve pain and suffering.

Now I don't know how the Lord plans to deal with eros love in eternity. The bible doesn't specify for individuals. The "Bride of Christ" is a corporate thing and is also a symbol rather than to be taken literally, and even so, it is the Church that is the "feminine" not Christ, but at the same time, it is sin for male believer to be effeminate so we definitely can't take that analogy all the way to an individual conclusion that we as individual believers are Jesus' brides. That is what I do know, what the bible defines as sin, and what I do know, that the world is currently promoting as good.
I'm going to side with the bible.

• Friendly
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Through the Holy Spirit guiding their actions and desires, the same way a female becomes more like Christ.
A woman is not to become more Christ like in being more masculine no no no.. not at all!
But a woman or a man, is to become more Christ like through the Holy Spirit enabling them to love people as Christ loves them (agape) and to be able to obey the commands of God, to live holy and separate from the world, to do what is right because it is right even if it comes at personal cost and sacrifice, to put others before themselves, to forgive because we have been forgiven to walk in God's will even when it hurts us even if it kills us (Jesus was obedient to the will of His father even to His death).
Jesus not marrying was the will of His father, not because he contained some feminine half within Himself, which is totally outside of scripture, but because the will of the Father was for Him to focus on doing His father's work, not getting attached to the world and worldly relationships because He would have to leave those behind soon.
It's like God's will for Jeremiah. Did God tell Jeremiah he couldn't have a wife and children because Jeremiah had a feminine half already inside him? No! God told Jeremiah he couldn't have a wife and children because Judah was about to be JUDGED and Jeremiah would suffer MORE seeing his own wife and children starve or be killed in that judgement. Sometimes while it is the better outcome of a situation, the "for their best" is still not pleasant and happy. Sometimes both outcomes of a fork in the road both involve pain and suffering.

Now I don't know how the Lord plans to deal with eros love in eternity. The bible doesn't specify for individuals. The "Bride of Christ" is a corporate thing and is also a symbol rather than to be taken literally, and even so, it is the Church that is the "feminine" not Christ, but at the same time, it is sin for male believer to be effeminate so we definitely can't take that analogy all the way to an individual conclusion that we as individual believers are Jesus' brides. That is what I do know, what the bible defines as sin, and what I do know, that the world is currently promoting as good.
I'm going to side with the bible.

Ok. So God is masculine only, however, He made female in His image without any of her being a part of Him. And the Bride of Christ is a symbol, however, there is no symbolism within Godhead. I don't know how you reconcile that.

Thanks for sharing though. I enjoyed the discussion. :) May the Lord lead us to His truth. I guess we'll talk this out in eternity then. :D

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Jamdoc
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Ok. So Christ and the Holy Spirit are masculine only, however, female believers can still remain feminine only by receiving the male parts of Godhead. And the Bride of Christ is a symbol, however, there is no symbolism within Godhead. I don't know how you reconcile that.

Thanks for sharing though. I enjoyed the discussion. :) May the Lord lead us to His truth. I guess we'll talk this out in eternity then. :D

So.. Christianity isn't really a religion, it's a personal relationship. The Holy Spirit is not really "you" He's a distinct separate person. You don't become part male or masculine because of the Holy Spirit rather you are still, feminine, female you, in a relationship with masculine male Father Son and Holy Spirit, and our most direct relationship is to the Holy Spirit right now. But it is a separate person that you're in a relationship with.
It's like having a relationship with your earthly father or your brothers does not make you more male by any means.
The relationship with the Holy Spirit doesn't take away your femininity or add masculinity to you, rather He just helps you to become a Christ centered Godly woman.
Like a father may teach you to ride a bike, the Holy Spirit teaches you how to live righteously.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So.. Christianity isn't really a religion, it's a personal relationship. The Holy Spirit is not really "you" He's a distinct separate person. You don't become part male or masculine because of the Holy Spirit rather you are still, feminine, female you, in a relationship with masculine male Father Son and Holy Spirit, and our most direct relationship is to the Holy Spirit right now. But it is a separate person that you're in a relationship with.
It's like having a relationship with your earthly father or your brothers does not make you more male by any means.
The relationship with the Holy Spirit doesn't take away your femininity or add masculinity to you, rather He just helps you to become a Christ centered Godly woman.
Like a father may teach you to ride a bike, the Holy Spirit teaches you how to live righteously.

OK. I hope you are enjoying your personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and bearing the fruits of the Spirit.

• Friendly
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When Heaven Met Earth And Become One -Spiritual Wedding

This might be helpful to see the romance in Jesus' marriage.

@Jamdoc I hope you listen to this. My only desire is that you experience this awesome love of Christ and truly be able to see His bride is in you, not that it's effeminate nor a male-to-male thing. I understand it may not be very easy to understand for you being a male. But try to imagine yourself in the situation of the bride in the Song of Solomon and try to get a taste of her longing. That's not sinning. The world doesn't have His bride in them. The bride in you will not feel any attraction to another male but only Christ, because she came from Him and belongs to Him. The worldly theory is different and satanic. It blurs you to see His bride in you so you cannot receive this love and truth. Christ is attracted to His bride in us with love that's rooted in agape. It's not devoid of romance. Though we have bodies in eternity, all lust is removed from us and we desire pure romance that is without any lust in it. Since we will have glorified bodies in eternity, I hope you see your body from a spiritual perspective in your relationship with the Lord that you may get a taste of heavenly romance, which is also within the Godhead and He gave some of it to us to reveal the same about Him, in drawing us back to Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly. Eros is the recognition of beauty, goodness, and truth that draws us to God. (Plato tried to say the same things about Eros, but you nailed it). And I agree that divine agape is the whole package: reciprocal, mutual and abiding love between us and God, between us in God.

Thank you. I'm encouraged. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0