Louisiana lawmakers advance bill that would make the Bible the state’s official book

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Well that is different. Unfortunately, schools have been threatened to teach science and force it upon student's,
Schools have been "threatened" to teach science?

where church, church is of choice.
Schools are of choice as well.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Given all knowledge????

Judging by the content of posts on this board, that doesn't appear to be the case.

How's that "Im better than you" attitude treating you?

Want to say that space is actually a place and it has stuff in it and pretend to be smarter than another?

Sense's him itching.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Schools have been "threatened" to teach science?

Schools are of choice as well.

Schools have a choice? Neat, I choose that schools call it fact's of nature instead of science. Cool. Get that taken care of real quick.

Or rather call it "truth's of nature, that already exist" class.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Schools have a choice? Neat, I choose that schools call it fact's of nature instead of science. Cool. Get that taken care of real quick.
That's not at all what you said. You said churches are of choice. After trying to parse out the mangled grammar, I took that to mean that you have a choice in which church to go to. Just like you have a choice about what schools to send your child to. You are not required to send your child to public schools where they will learn about "evilution."

Or rather call it "truth's of nature, that already exist" class.
That is what science class is. Why use six words with a misplaced comma to say what one word already does?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God is real. Go...

I'm not trying to convert you to Christianity and I suspect your not trying to convert me either. That's against the rules.

Convert? Not quite.

I am hear for the intellectual banter and for the entertainment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I for one don't call nature, science, but hey, that's just me and every other human before the term science came out.
Nature itself ISN'T called science. The systematic STUDY of nature is called science.

Upvote 0