• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Louie is in daycare, needs to go up for Adoption, please help!

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by Jdmessenger, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdmessenger

Jdmessenger Well-Known Member

+107
    Pentecostal
    Single
    :wave: Hello,

My pet turtle Louie is in daycare by accident. I wanted to put him up for adoption and pressed the wrong key. Today is my last day on CF and I need to put him up for adoption asap. Please make the change for me for there are only 5 days left and he needs a good home. If you know someone who would like him, please give him as a gift, if not, put him up for adoption for very little and take what blessings come from him and put it towards the CF pet donations. I trust that you will help Louie. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job on here and God bless you!! :amen: :thumbsup:

In His Majesty's service,
    JDmessenger :wave:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. CFfosterANGEL1

CFfosterANGEL1 Known as "TheSerenityPrayer"

+25
    Christian
    Married
    We can't do that for you. I'm sorry to hear that you will be leaving us. :( The only way that your turtle can go up for adoption is if you wait until the time passes and you do it yourself.

3. CFpetRESCUER22

CFpetRESCUER22 ~ * Ainuhina * ~

+405
    Christian
    In Relationship
    or leave your password with someone you trust and let them do it for you :)

we can't take a pet away from an account and put it up for adoption...neither can a pet be taken out of day care :(

sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

be blessed <><

4. CFpetRESCUER3

CFpetRESCUER3 Well-Known Member

+50
    Christian
    Married
    Give us your password / log in after 4 days and then put him up for adoption

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.