• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Lots of new songs releasing early this year. Hillsong United and Bethel

Discussion in 'Praise and Worship Music' started by WolfGate, Jan 11, 2019.

1. WolfGate

WolfGate Senior Member

+990
    Christian
    Married
    Both Hillsong United and Bethel have new albums coming out soon (and new tours!) Hillsong United is going away from the electronic based music and back to more of a rock backing it seems. Bethel is staying on course musically. Here are videos which have recently released. Likely some of these will show up in churches soon.

Bethel - Raise a Hallelujah

Bethel - Ain't No Grave

Bethel - Goodness of God

Hillsong United - Whole Heart (Hold Me Now)

Hillsong United - Good Grace (Acoustic version - also a live, electric one is out)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+6,497
    Christian
    Married
    :clap::clap:Really, really, really, like that:wave::wave: "Ain't no grave gonna hold my body down"!:amen:Thanks for sharing!:oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

3. WESTOZZIE

WESTOZZIE Active Member Supporter

+312
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Nice lyrics in Good Grace--- "Let your praise go up as the walls come down"

4. FenderTL5

FenderTL5 Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,690
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    I still prefer this version of Ain't No Grave:

5. Grumman Tomcat

Grumman Tomcat The LORD is my Pilot Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,778
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    MOD HAT ON
    Thread needed a wash, rinse and repeat...

From the SOP of the forum:
    The Praise and Worship Music forum is for Christians to post videos, songs, and lyrics that glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, His name, the Father, and the Holy Spirit; and does not bring any of these into disrespect. This forum is for posting praise and worship music that honors our Lord and ministers to our hearts and our souls. This is a no debate forum. If you would like to share other genres of Christian music, please do so in the Christian Music forum.

Please stay within the CF Sitewide Rules.
    MOD HAT OFF