South Carolina
✟448,216.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Both Hillsong United and Bethel have new albums coming out soon (and new tours!) Hillsong United is going away from the electronic based music and back to more of a rock backing it seems. Bethel is staying on course musically. Here are videos which have recently released. Likely some of these will show up in churches soon.

Bethel - Raise a Hallelujah

Bethel - Ain't No Grave

Bethel - Goodness of God

Hillsong United - Whole Heart (Hold Me Now)

Hillsong United - Good Grace (Acoustic version - also a live, electric one is out)

• Winner
Reactions: mnorian

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Both Hillsong United and Bethel have new albums coming out soon (and new tours!) Hillsong United is going away from the electronic based music and back to more of a rock backing it seems. Bethel is staying on course musically. Here are videos which have recently released. Likely some of these will show up in churches soon.

Bethel - Ain't No Grave

Bethel - Goodness of God

Hillsong United - Good Grace (Acoustic version - also a live, electric one is out)

:clap::clap:Really, really, really, like that:wave::wave: "Ain't no grave gonna hold my body down"!:amen:Thanks for sharing!:oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

WESTOZZIE

Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Bethel - Ain't No Grave

Bethel - Goodness of God

Nice lyrics in Good Grace--- "Let your praise go up as the walls come down"

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,216,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
Thread needed a wash, rinse and repeat...

From the SOP of the forum:
The Praise and Worship Music forum is for Christians to post videos, songs, and lyrics that glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, His name, the Father, and the Holy Spirit; and does not bring any of these into disrespect. This forum is for posting praise and worship music that honors our Lord and ministers to our hearts and our souls. This is a no debate forum. If you would like to share other genres of Christian music, please do so in the Christian Music forum.

Please stay within the CF Sitewide Rules.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0