Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know about you all but I use a ton of lotion my hands get dried out so fast at my job !!

What are some of your favorite lotions you use?

I love :

pBBW1-8958976v275.jpg

PROD_1060278_XL.jpg

qh00091.jpg

Reactions: chuck77

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I don't know about you all but I use a ton of lotion my hands get dried out so fast at my job !!

What are some of your favorite lotions you use?

I love :

pBBW1-8958976v275.jpg

PROD_1060278_XL.jpg

qh00091.jpg

ILOVE ALL OF THESE !! i love bath and body works :)

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know what you mean! Working at a restaurant would make my hands crack so badly they would bleed!

Now I just use Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating Lotion. Using that daily restored my hands to they're softness. Actually, I used that when I was on my acne medication. Since I didn't have a job that required me to wash my hands every second then, I was able to use the lotion more often. It made my hands so unbelievable soft. Like a babies bottom! lol

Reactions: chuck77
Upvote 0

.Iona.

I love Jesus!
Dec 9, 2007
UK
✟41,546.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
I have too many, they are a bit of an obsession of mine.

I love Lush Ro's Argan, Sanctuary - the Egyptian and Japanese one, Champneys - all of them, The Body Shop coconut, almond and brazil nut ones.

I have to stop myself buying them. Actually other people now stop me buying them.

Upvote 0

Socktastic

we have sinned in thought, word and deed
Jan 21, 2012
Somewhere.
✟18,831.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
If it smells of vanilla, coconut, lemon, lavender, rose, magnolia or sandalwood i'm all over that bad boy. I just pick up whatever's on the shelf that smells nice or has the potential to smell nice, usually from M&S although for vanilla delights I do stick to Lush; because it smells like love.

Upvote 0

.Iona.

I love Jesus!
Dec 9, 2007
UK
✟41,546.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
If it smells of vanilla, coconut, lemon, lavender, rose, magnolia or sandalwood i'm all over that bad boy. I just pick up whatever's on the shelf that smells nice or has the potential to smell nice, usually from M&S although for vanilla delights I do stick to Lush; because it smells like love.

Yep, that's usually the way I do it.

I have one that smells of cinnamon... though on my skin it smells just like the cinnamon rice pudding my mum used to make!

Upvote 0

Socktastic

we have sinned in thought, word and deed
Jan 21, 2012
Somewhere.
✟18,831.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Yep, that's usually the way I do it.

I have one that smells of cinnamon... though on my skin it smells just like the cinnamon rice pudding my mum used to make!

Oh cinnamon, and cinnamon rice pudding on the skin! :love:
There should be more cinnamon lotions, here they seem to appear for a few weeks and then disappear for the rest of the year.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I sometimes use facial lotion because my face gets dry, not sure what kind I use but I find the double moisturizing kinds to work rather well. Sadly though my face can break out quickly from using too much lotion. My hands are so dry in parts they are bleeding but I don't really mind lol.

Upvote 0

K9_Trainer

Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable
May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I have WAY too many. My boyfriend is considering installing a special shelf for me JUST for the lotion since they clutter the top of the dresser so much :D

From Bath and Body Works I have:
Butterfly Flower
Twilight Woods
Country Chic
Cucumber Melon
Cool Citrus Basil
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Forever Sunshine

I have a bottle of Jurgens Naturals Total Nourishment w/ Acai berry and Mangosteen

Bottle of April Bath & Shower Coconut body cream

and a bottle of St. Ives Fresh H2O body moisturizer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm quite obsessed with lotion! :p My skin is always dry. Plus I love making myself smell lovely! :D

For my face, I use:

olay-complete-moisturizer-big.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this stuff and I use it constantly on my hands and also on my legs and feet:

lubriderm-advanced-therapy-moisturizing-cream-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

My fave FAVE FAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE lotion ever!!!! Smells sooooo good! I use this stuff religiously! ^_^

bbw3.jpg

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, yes... I do use smelly lotions too.

My favorites are anything with coconut or vanilla. Or basically anything that smells sweet. ^_^

Right now I've been using Warm Vanilla Sugar from B&BW for my hands.
I used to love buying Exotic Coconut but I think they discontinued that one. :( I would get SO many compliments from it.

Upvote 0

K9_Trainer

Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable
May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Well, yes... I do use smelly lotions too.

My favorites are anything with coconut or vanilla. Or basically anything that smells sweet. ^_^

Right now I've been using Warm Vanilla Sugar from B&BW for my hands.
I used to love buying Exotic Coconut but I think they discontinued that one. :( I would get SO many compliments from it.

Haha this just reminded me of something. Occasionally I'll have a guy friend call me up and say "I want to get this girl I like one of those yummy smelling bath sets or a scented candle but I don't know what scent she'd like!".

My reply: Vanilla or coconut.

Seriously, it almost never fails. I've only encountered maybe 2 women who didn't like coconut, and it was because they were allergic to it.

It should be in a cliff note's guide to girls or something.

Upvote 0