United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
After work I went to my wife's pharmacy to pick up her medication and discovered that I no longer had my wallet. I returned to the office building where I work to look but could not find it. It includes my debit card, credit cards and driver's license. Please pray.

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray to you. Let only a sojourner found her lost wallet yes Lord. Let everything inside the wallet including credit card, driving liscence, debit remain safe inside wallet.Lord let the wallet reach only a sojourner. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

• Prayers
Reactions: miggles
Upvote 0

only a sojourner

Apr 7, 2014
United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your prayers. I contacted my bank and credit card companies shortly after discovering the loss. It went missing in the building where I work and hopefully it will turn up Monday when I return. There is no evidence that any money was fraudulently withdrawn.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your prayers. I contacted my bank and credit card companies shortly after discovering the loss. It went missing in the building where I work and hopefully it will turn up Monday when I return. There is no evidence that any money was fraudulently withdrawn.
I pray for your wallet to turn up, the Lord knows where it is

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums