Wilsonville
✟11,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I really need prayer because I feel I have lost the Holy Spirit and I do not want to be without God in my life. I have not been a faithful follower of Jesus, and I guess this is what happens. I know I am utterly sinful. I am crying out for help from Him, but too would love the prayers. I am very worried I have lost my salvation.

Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really need prayer because I feel I have lost the Holy Spirit and I do not want to be without God in my life. I have not been a faithful follower of Jesus, and I guess this is what happens. I know I am utterly sinful. I am crying out for help from Him, but too would love the prayers. I am very worried I have lost my salvation.
he never left he never will dont worry hes with you always jesus said he will never forsake us ad aslong as you talk to jesus have a relationship with him and believe he died on th cross and rose and have faith your saved 100%

Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Father is not willing for any to perish but that we would all come to repentance 2 Peter 3:9.

in some scriptures God says to return to him.. repent of any sin for sin separates us from him and seek the Lord and pursue him..
draw near to God and he will draw near to you..James 4:8

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do not be deceived, you did not lose the Holy Spirit. If God our Father and Christ be in You, the Holy Spirit is with you. You may have temporarily parted but He didn't go anywhere, Just being here and asking for prayer shows you are remorseful and want back. Go for it, He is waiting.

Heavenly Father, thank You for the lost sheep that have found their way home, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Friendly
Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I feel I have lost the Holy Spirit and I do not want to be without God in my life. I have not been a faithful follower of Jesus,

Christianity is not about feelings, it is about the Truth.

If you are not living for Jesus you cannot expect any of the blessings that are the Christians entitlement.

That you are concerned about this is a good sigh as a nonchristian would not be concerned.

May I suggest you learn 1John1:9
if we confess our sins God is Faithfull and will forgive us our sins.

and do it.
Also start living for Jesus, how do you do that, simple follow the ten commandments.
All of them.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
he never left he never will dont worry hes with you always jesus said he will never forsake us ad aslong as you talk to jesus have a relationship with him and believe he died on th cross and rose and have faith your saved 100%
All true, born again Christians have the Holy Spirit indwelling; Romans 8 (great chapter!) says in verse 9: 'If any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His'.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All true, born again Christians have the Holy Spirit indwelling; Romans 8 (great chapter!) says in verse 9: 'If any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His'.
true my ocd made emotionless kinda i feel fear but i know im saved i got faith i pray i thank jesus i love him i got a relationship im kicking ocd butt one day at a time with jesus s help

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
true my ocd made emotionless kinda i feel fear but i know im saved i got faith i pray i thank jesus i love him i got a relationship im kicking ocd butt one day at a time with jesus s help
@jasonMalloy1999 Keep up the good, daily Bible reading and prayer! :)

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟839,659.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying for you, when you receive Jesus you receive the Holy Spirit also.
Here is a good verse for you: I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10

• Agree
Reactions: chapmic
Upvote 0