United Kingdom
✟101,684.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m completely lost on where to go in life. I didn’t really know what I wanted to do after O finished school so instead of doing nothing I decided to go to university.
At university, I wasn’t sure what I should study so I just picked a subject that I was naturally good at. I’ve been doing it for 2.5 years now but I don’t feel like I’m accomplishing anything and I don’t particularly love it. However, so far I have been doing quite well in my course.
It just feels like I’m coasting along and not doing anything worthwhile.

I listened to a pastor on tv a few months ago say “what is it in your hand?” And then he talked about working with the abilities you have. This encouraged me to continue in my course.

However I still cannot think about what I do after my university life. No job on the market sparks an interest in me so I wonder if I’m depressed - I’ve wondered this before.

I’m thinking of trying to find a summer job in the far away land of the USA to maybe get some experience and I could treat it kinda like a holiday, but it feels like I’m running away in search of something that’s not there.

I’m also a bit sad because I have a supermarket job and my manager pulled me aside and told me off for “underperforming” for the last month. I’ve been told I will be put under performance management. This gives me extra anxiety and stress.

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,191.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Change job if you can. Maybe God is telling you that you have a different door waiting to be opened.

Continue with your studies. Ask God for guidance. You are still young. Give it time. Try to take the pressure off of yourself. Just take one step at a time. Dont run!

God bless you

Upvote 0