North Carolina
✟310,736.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was fired 2 weeks ago after 14 years at the same job. What made it even harder is my boss (and the entire small office) is a Christian and he didn't give me any indication that I was going to be fired. I even asked if I could improve anything and he said it's too late.

I thank God that I have a job lined up but it doesn't start until January. It is a great opportunity so I don't want to find myself employed long term somewhere else and then have to quit - that just wouldn't be right.

Please pray that God leads me to the right temporary job and that He helps me get over the bitter feelings I have toward my former boss.

Thank you!

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Help our brother not have any hard feelings over what happened to me at his previous employment, may he be at complete peace. Open a door for temporary employment until he steps into the other job in January. May he have FAVOR with prospective employers to hire him. In Your mighty name, we pray, Amen.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was fired 2 weeks ago after 14 years at the same job. What made it even harder is my boss (and the entire small office) is a Christian and he didn't give me any indication that I was going to be fired. I even asked if I could improve anything and he said it's too late.

I thank God that I have a job lined up but it doesn't start until January. It is a great opportunity so I don't want to find myself employed long term somewhere else and then have to quit - that just wouldn't be right.

Please pray that God leads me to the right temporary job and that He helps me get over the bitter feelings I have toward my former boss.

Thank you!
Wow that is so so hard . I understand your feelings. I am praying for you. Please leave the justice to Jesus. He will never fail you. So sorry to hear that.
icon10.gif

Father we are here to pray for this person. We are Your children Father and the devil is fighting with us every chance he gets. Please Father we need Your guidance and aid in this and all matters. Nothing is impossible for You. You are God Almighty and with You we know to expect a miracle and I ask for one here. In Jesus Beloved Name I Pray.

Amen

Upvote 0

jesuspickedmeup

× Ị ¦ỡύε åsh¦éÿ ×
Jul 3, 2007
Indiana
✟19,733.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Thank you!

ur on my prayer list

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EastChief

If you can read this, you're too close!
Dec 5, 2005
North Carolina
✟310,736.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all again! I met with my new boss and he has some part time work for me right away! He is such a nice Christian man and I am so blessed to have been given this opportunity. Your prayers meant so much to me! Praise God!!!

Upvote 0