Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
AirPo! How dare you! I've spent more time persuing unavailible women and finally gave up (only to find out later that they were ready and willing within 5 days of my ultimate decision) than I have wasting my time watching Lost.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I didnt' watch this ep. I've had enough being jerked around by the writers/producers so I decided to just quit while I was ahead.
Really? I must say that even though there are still some answers I'd like to have, I think the show's writers have definitely answered a lot, and the story has been pretty consistent throughout all of the seasons. When I think of getting jerked around I think of The X-Files, lol....I'm still mad how that series fell apart.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Really? I must say that even though there are still some answers I'd like to have, I think the show's writers have definitely answered a lot, and the story has been pretty consistent throughout all of the seasons. When I think of getting jerked around I think of The X-Files, lol....I'm still mad how that series fell apart.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Don't listen to USincognito. He has posters of Jack and Sawyer plastered all over his living room - he's just giving us bravado ;)

:p

Upvote 0

appleofhiseye

Veteran
Jan 25, 2005
Butler, PA
✟18,164.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I have a question, We've seen most of the characters in the alternate time line becoming aware of their island experience, have any of them that are on the island become aware of the alternate?

I think Desmond is the only one, and I'm not really sure what he knows.
Could Juliet have known when she died?

Their alternate lives for the most part seem better than the original.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a question, We've seen most of the characters in the alternate time line becoming aware of their island experience, have any of them that are on the island become aware of the alternate?
I don't think so, no.

I think Desmond is the only one, and I'm not really sure what he knows.
Yeah, I don't think even he knows what's going on at this point.

Good question. I don't know how much she knew...she may have only known that the bomb thing worked. How much she knew, however, is a mystery.

Their alternate lives for the most part seem better than the original.
Yeah, that is interesting, although Kate is still on the run and Sawyer's parent's were still killed. But you're right; most of the LOSTies' lives seem to be better than their counterparts, especially Hurley's.

Reactions: appleofhiseye
Upvote 0
May 14, 2010
MD
✟7,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can someone confirm when the actual show is on this Sunday?

I heard them promote 7 p.m. the other night, but then a co-worker told my husband that was the pilot being shown and that the finale was actually at 9 p.m.

I don't want to look as I don't want to see anything about it at all!

Thanks for the help. :)

All times are EST:

The Pilot is being aired Saturday, 5/22, from 8-10 PM. It'll be an extended version (the episodes with the captions at the bottom of the screen)

On Sunday, 5/23, There's a special called The Final Journey airing from 7-9 PM, apparently it's a recap that will have commentary from the cast.

The Finale is next from 9-11:30 PM, followed by local news from 11:30-12:05 (At least in my area)

Jimmy Kimmel is then doing a Lost special from 12:05-1:05 AM... I guess they figured all Lost fans will get a holiday from work on Monday :D

Upvote 0
May 14, 2010
MD
✟7,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I've heard theories that Sun couldn't remember how to speak English after running into the tree on the Island because the fact the she can't speak English in the Alt bled over to the Island reality when she received the head trauma. Idk if I agree though, that part seemed kinda meaningless to me.

In LA X, right before she died, Juliet said something to Sawyer about them getting coffee and said "We can go dutch." Maybe that will happen in the finale?

Also Juliet's final words to Sawyer were "I have to tell you something; it's really really important." and Miles 'heard' Juliet say "It worked." when he examined her grave... So I would say she definitely saw glimpses of her life in the Alt, although I'm not sure why she did and others who died didn't.

Reactions: appleofhiseye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

LovesToBless

All times are EST:

The Pilot is being aired Saturday, 5/22, from 8-10 PM. It'll be an extended version (the episodes with the captions at the bottom of the screen)

On Sunday, 5/23, There's a special called The Final Journey airing from 7-9 PM, apparently it's a recap that will have commentary from the cast.

The Finale is next from 9-11:30 PM, followed by local news from 11:30-12:05 (At least in my area)

Jimmy Kimmel is then doing a Lost special from 12:05-1:05 AM... I guess they figured all Lost fans will get a holiday from work on Monday :D

Thanks so very much! We've getting together with our son (who's away at college) to watch and we have to travel to meet up with him. This helps a lot for timing things out.

Upvote 0
May 14, 2010
MD
✟7,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks so very much! We've getting together with our son (who's away at college) to watch and we have to travel to meet up with him. This helps a lot for timing things out.

Your welcome! Enjoy watching the finale with your son... Best family get-together ever :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.