Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
One of my dear sister's in Christ, Renee, needs our prayers as well as her ex fiancee's family and another of their friends is in a coma from the result of a fatal wreck that took Jason, her ex fiancee's life. They were engaged to be married and just recently broke up and were on there way home. The details are sketchy right now as she doesn't even have the strength to discuss this right now and is just reaching out to her friends and family for prayer, so as I become more informed I'll share with yall, but could you just remember Renee and these families..one dealing with loss and the other dealing w/Matt being in a coma in the hospital. I'm not even sure if Jason was saved or not but seeing as Renee was engaged to him I'm praying he was, but still need to pray.

Thank you for your love and support.

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Heavenly Father, we lift Matt up to you now and claim his complete healing as your word promises. We stand firm on that promise Lord and thank you in advance for answered prayers. Please be with and comfort Jason's family Father as they deal with this tragic loss and also all of his friends too, especially Renee. I know Lord how much she loved him, even tho things deteriorated between them and I ask you to please wrap your comforting arms around her Father and give her a peace that surpasses all understanding. We thank you Lord for our sister Renee. She's truly a blessed friend and we love her very much. We know she's hurting now Father God and we ask you to touch and move in her life right now mightly. Reassure her, refresh her spirit and faith and renew her strength boldly. These things I pray and ask now in the matchless, precious, holy name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, Savior and Redeemer, Amen and amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.