duncan
✟8,129.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. I just wanted to get a christians perspective on this. My pet bird of almost 20 years just died. Me and the vet tried so many treatments over several months to try to help him. He did get better for awhile. The day before he died I was out walking and saw a bald eagle right in front of me sitting on a tree that went down. He stared back at me and didnt leave for quite a while. Then he flew up into a tree close by. My dog didnt spook him off. You would think he would have flown off when he first saw me. I know sometimes eagles can be symbolic or sign sent from god. I am devasted over the loss of my bird. He was my family. My life has gone through dramatic changes over past few years and I didnt want him leaving my life. To me he represented the life I had before it changed, plus he was the sweetest pet. Any thoughts on the eagle? It just seemed strange to me this happened just before my bird passed away.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
God uses creation without question. I have many stories, one of an eagle that to me was given to me beyond coincidence. That whole summer was like that.

More recently my wife passed ( back in Dec.). We always had these 4 turkeys who came in the yard and she would give them corn. Sometime a female would come through with her brew in trail. For two summers before she passed we had many turkeys coming in but always the 4. Between 1 and 2 weeks after she passed a whole flock came in, all adults, maybe 12-15 of them. I looked out and suddenly they all flew up in trees, they lined up on the roof ridge of my house and on the shed. All facing the back yard. And then they left and I haven't seen them since. The four never came back. One or two here or there for a little while. I used to give the birds corn too when Dawn wasn't here but basically no takers after passing. Instead I got two chicken hens that came in for a while. Last summer my back yard was full of turkey feathers, non this year cause there hasn't been one in since spring when a young hen came through basically non stop..

My wife loved hawks. In one of her forums she had a photo of one and called herself Lady Hawk. Three times this summer a young hawk has landed out back right near the house, got a drink from the bird bath once and flew off. All symbolic, God uses creation and creation is directed by Him, you can read it in the book of Job. And nobody is convincing me otherwise. I've seen too much of it too many times.

God knows your heart too, you had a special bird and very special visitation from His creation imo. Trust it, believe it and praise the King of Glory !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

241656_73a4b943f6c592cdf71a88c50d5eb4d8.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Eagles often fly above the storms, over the clouds. The scripture above is symbolic of us souring above the difficulties, as we keep focused on God.

At this time focus on the LORD, and sour above the difficulties.

Upvote 0