Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,294,475.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I do have a very good friend who has a set of keys to my house for use in emergencies [ I live alone]

A set that you can get hold of , if you are unlucky enough to be locked out at any time , is a very good safety measure

Upvote 0

JohnTh

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
✟32,051.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I feel not matter what i do i harm people

Nope. :) See, we are all here and you do not harm us. :)

It is good to be sensible and polite but take care to not overdo it. We need to be balanced and take it easy. If we mistake we ask for forgiveness from God and if the others are visibly harmed then from the others.

my mother made me think i harmed her and the babies she miscarried after i was born because she said i tilted her womb when i was born and that i was a murder of her babies she lost she said it everyday to me from a very young age

Pfff... No, you aren't to blame for this in any way. Do not think anymore at it. Forget it. Fill your mind with something else. Pray. Do some manual work.

i feel like i have so much love for people no matter what they have done to me in my childhood

This is from God. Cultivate it. It isn't yours - it is a gift from God because you suffered a lot.

i would have teddies and id hug them too feel safe

Well - I understand you. However a teddy cannot help you - but Christ can. Try hugging Christ. Say unceasingly „Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me”, „Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me”, „Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me”...

i was also bulled at school as well the first person i though i loved was a girl at school because she looked nice nice hair nice clothes and nice person i wanted to be like that person then even people who had hurt me

We are all men - we are all with our good things and bad things. There isn't someone which is only good. In the same manner there isn't someone which is only evil.

i love as well i feel i love everyone even the worse people in the world i believe that people i love where once a small baby that needs love not matter what i love everyone

I said before that this is from God. Thank to Him for this. Everyone of us has this more or less.

but i hate myself

Well, this is in your case from devil because it is in an extreme way. The extremes are always from devil.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟470,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Nope. :) See, we are all here and you do not harm us. :)

It is good to be sensible and polite but take care to not overdo it. We need to be balanced and take it easy. If we mistake we ask for forgiveness from God and if the others are visibly harmed then from the others.

Pfff... No, you aren't to blame for this in any way. Do not think anymore at it. Forget it. Fill your mind with something else. Pray. Do some manual work.

This is from God. Cultivate it. It isn't yours - it is a gift from God because you suffered a lot.

Well - I understand you. However a teddy cannot help you - but Christ can. Try hugging Christ. Say unceasingly „Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me”, „Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me”, „Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me”...

We are all men - we are all with our good things and bad things. There isn't someone which is only good. In the same manner there isn't someone which is only evil.

I said before that this is from God. Thank to Him for this. Everyone of us has this more or less.

Well, this is in your case from devil because it is in an extreme way. The extremes are always from devil.
thank you for getting back to me i agree with what you are saying the other day i saw my mental health nurse she told me to grow up and stop making excuses for being the way i am
i think she right in some ways my minster also says av been very much like a child as i keep doing childish stuff i dont understand myself at all i just have to get on witth things as an grown adult

• Agree
Reactions: JohnTh
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,294,475.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm bumping this thread deliberately

Lily is going through a very very bad patch just now , and is unable to post here for a while - however she can read posts.

I would like to ask that folk keep her in their prayers please . She does feel that we help her that way. And this also helps her to realise that she is not alone .

Prayers for you Lily

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.