losing it

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,405.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You won't get into trouble Lily - don't worry about that.

Here you are among friends - why should you get into trouble for asking for help and support from your friends?

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
they get me mixed up they get me mad ...husband gave me meds they have been changed many times now nothing makes them go ....maybe Jesus wants me to hear them

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JohnTh

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
✟32,051.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Ok, listen here, Lily: We all love you. Just listen to us:

1. Do NOT listen to your thoughts. All warfare is based on deception.
2. You must know the biggest secret of the devil. Do not be afraid. Just ignore everything you hear in your head and it will be ok.
3. Also, take care of devil's most deadly weapon. Extremes are always from the evil one. Do NOT despair for ANY reason.
4. Arrange for a confession. Don't be afraid of it, - is not a sin that you hear such voices, also the confession isn't a tribunal but you really need a shelter and, more importantly, to get rid of the demonic energy which is upon you now.
5. Do NOT think too much at it - in fact ignore it and concentrate on Christ. ONLY in this way it will disappear.
6. Pray with Jesus' prayer because it is the most powerful prayer. Use a prayer rope for that.
7. Take it easy, gentle, without pressure. Work manual tasks and say the prayer, also speak with others be humble and listen good music (psaltic music).

Did I say to NOT listen your thoughts, don't be afraid, confess, pray and be humble?

• Agree
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Am born roman catholic never been to a orthodox church myself i sometimes post on this forum as there are very good friends here who i love my husband will not let me go to a catholic church he wants me to go to a liberal church am not allowed to go to other churches

Upvote 0

JohnTh

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
✟32,051.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Ok - so from my points above you cannot do the #4 which is unfortunate. However, do not be afraid, do the other ones. Try to find a prayer rope but if you cannot find it, you can take a rosary - it is ok(ish) in order to say the Jesus' prayer with it. Just follow the indications/hints from the links / my previous message. Do not be afraid, as I said, and be constant.
Is not the end of the world. When it will be, I will announce you. :)

I see that you are based in UK. What if you will do a trip in a weekend to Monastery of St. John the Baptist in Essex? Copy/pasted from Google:

Address: Tolleshunt Knights, Maldon CM9 8EZ, UK
Phone: +44 1621 816471

On Google maps is here. Say to your husband that you go for a walk. To see the nature, the environment - everything.
Once being there just talk with the fathers there. Ask for Elder Zacharias (Zacharou) - he is a very spiritual man and tell him that you have a very serious and personal problem to talk with him. If you can in private that's fine, if not, then with your husband - stay for a chat with him.
Also, there are other experienced men in such problems there, including the newly appointed Abbot, Peter.
Don't tell to your husband that you will go to Church because in fact you will not go to church. You will go to relax and see nature ...and have a chat with some old men.

Wish you the best!

Upvote 0

JohnTh

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
✟32,051.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Me again: About St. John the Baptist's Monastery in Essex - see here their program. Based on what is written there, aim to be there at 5 pm in order to be at the beginning of the talks (the Vespers cycle starts at 3 pm - so, it will be, 90 minutes more or less). Go there and ask. It isn't a plane departure, is an orthodox monastery, don't be stressed. :)

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Sorry am in Scotland we cant afford to go down there at the moment due to debt we have my husbands family are in oxford we not able to pay for going down there my husband has not seen his family in two years due to the fact we are on benefits for my mental health he cant work as he is my full time carer id like to work but i cant my husband says am too unwell for him to work i have no family and my friends are all mentally unwell or they work full times themselves thank you for helping me my husband dont believe in demons and spirits he kinda more science than christian he still goes to church but isnt into bible reading apart from church

Upvote 0