Not open for further replies.

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
To all of my sisters and brothers in Christ Jesus,

Please! Oh Please! :cry: My cousin is in desperate need of prayers.  His name is Bee.  He beomes a Christian after he was married.  His wife is not a Christian.  She is giving a very hard time about his faith in Jesus and persecutes him.  For 7 years, he had hopes that God will turn her to God.  But now he is giving up.  He feels like God is abandoning him.  He is loosing his faith in God and loosing that personal relationship with God.  He has already stopped praying.  He seem to be about to give up on believing in God.  Please! Oh Please! Pray for him.  He needs your prayers.... :cry: :help: :cry:

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Lord show Bee that strength comes from you and show him how to turn toward You and away from this wicked woman who wounds his soul so badly. Show him that his relationship with you is priceless, too priceless to let some woman, even his wife, strip it away with her mean words and persecution. Separate her from him, because a separation from his wife is better than a separation from You. I pray that You will do whatever it takes to keep him from falling away from You. A marriage is for a lifetime at best, but his relationship with You is for eternity. Help him get his priorities straight. Amen.

Upvote 0

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:pray:

I pray that his faith will be renewed and that he will be able to be an example of Christ's love to his wife. This reminded me of the life story of Lee Strobel, the author of The Case for Christ. He was an atheist and many years into his marriage, his wife became a Christian. He was so disappointed in that fact. He felt for sure she would become a "fanatic" and he would get no peace from her. But after awhile, he came to realize he liked the changes he could see in his wife. He decided to go onto his own faith journey just to find out who this Jesus was and what it was about him that caused the changes in his wife. Through his study, he came to believe in Christ and accepted him into his heart. The book is about his quest and what he discovered about Jesus, which convinced him to give his life to him.

I just pray that Bee will find his faith again and that his wife's heart will be open to learn about that faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dear Lord,

You have heard the cries of Your righteous ones
Cleanse Bee from secret faults,
Let them not have dominion over him ,
Then he shall be blameless,
And shall be innocent of great transgression

Let the words of Bee's mouth
And the meditation of his heart
Be acceptable in Your sight

O Lord, our strength and our Redeemer
May he return to You
Then You shall heal, revive, and establish him Bring him to you so that he will know You
Let Bee not become a stumbling block

We trust in you for Bee, O Lord!
Save him from death and Satan
Show him Your ways
Teach him Your paths
Lead him in Your truth

For you are the God of our salvation

Lord, I will extol You, for You have lifted us, Your body,
And have not let our enemies rejoice over us
And have healed us and kept us alive

May Bee hear joy and gladness
May his soul become well and pleasing to the Father

Bee's soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds him

O Lord we cry out to the heaven for Bee,
That You would deliver him according to Your word
Teach him your righteous statues

I say to God my Rock
Do not forget Bee

In the name of Jesus Christ!
All the blessing and power belongs to Him
Amen!

Upvote 0

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thank you to you all that are prayering for my cousin. I am just so amazed at God's glory :cry: and at how He gathers the love from all of you guys to pray for someone you have not met. :cry: My tears are of tears of joy and gladness that there are Christian brothers and sisters like you all out there.  Thank you for your support. I only ask that you all keep him in your prayers. Even if he does not know it, at least God will hear us and will work in him. He will be comfort and care by God. He still need your prayers. Thank you brothers and sisters.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by wvmtnkid
This reminded me of the life story of Lee Strobel, the author of The Case for Christ. He was an atheist and many years into his marriage, his wife became a Christian. He was so disappointed in that fact. He felt for sure she would become a "fanatic" and he would get no peace from her. But after awhile, he came to realize he liked the changes he could see in his wife. He decided to go onto his own faith journey just to find out who this Jesus was and what it was about him that caused the changes in his wife. Through his study, he came to believe in Christ and accepted him into his heart. 

Thank you!  I didn't know that part of Lee's story.

:) 

Praying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Serving4Christ

Humble Servant
Jan 28, 2003
Colorado Springs
Visit site
✟564.00
Faith
Christian
Father God,

You are the great healer, the physician of Life, the mighty Counselor.
You and only You have the power to heal all things.
We ask that You heal Bee and his wife from all the hurt they are going through right now. Father we know divorce and separation is not something You want. Heal them before it reaches that point.

Please open Bee's wifes heart to accept and be willing to know You. Father let Bee be a light in the darkness to his wife. Let her see the magnification of Light that You give. Show her everything You have to offer her. Father I pray she comes to know You and seeks You out from the darkness which she is trapped in. Then she may walk the path of righteousness, lean upon You for understanding, and not her own ways.

Father, don't let Bee give up. Keep him strong, and allow him to listen to Your Will. Thy will be done. I pray for Bees wife, Bee, and ask You Father God to pour out your Spirit upon them both.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.