Sep 19, 2016
City of Brotherly Love
✟18,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Shalom,

You want Yeshua as your savior, but not as your Lord and master, you belong to a faith that saves no one. If Yeshua is not your Lord, He is not your Savior.

There are plenty of beings that believe in Yeshua, back in the days when He walked the Earth. Yet they were not saved. They are plenty of demons, fallen angles, and people that know these things, but it doesn't help them. A reading of revelation reveals that the end times tribulation will cause everyone in the word to believe in Yeshua. Look at the sixth seal, it was said: "they will hide themselves in the rocks and in the caves on the Earth to hide from the face of the lamb, the one who sits on a throne." That's everyone in the whole world, they will be hiding, they will try to flee from the wrath of Yeshua, and everyone will know it's Yeshua and there will be no question. Yet how many people at that time will not have the mark of the beast? How many people at that time will reject and curse God?

Believing in Yeshua the Messiah, who He is, that He is in heaven, and believing in the gospel alone without Jesus being your Lord and Master is not a faith that saves! That is a gospel of sin, a gospel of self and a gospel of idolatry. It is a gospel that tells that you can live however you want and come to God your own way under your own terms, and serve your own way.

You believe that certain things are true, because you believe in your own mind, without committing yourself to Him as your Lord and Master. Such a faith is a dead faith. There's no salvation in such faith. Yeshua is either your all, your everything or he is nothing. Period. Black or white, there is no middle ground, there's no grey area. All or nothing. It's either everything or your prayer is a waste of breath and time.

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You want Yeshua as your savior, but not as your Lord and master, you belong to a faith that saves no one. If Yeshua is not your Lord, He is not your Savior.
An good rendition of 100% of all mainstream Protestant doctrine. Except for the part about belonging to a faith. Jesus didn't teach one has to belong to a faith; he taught one has to have faith in the one whom the Father sent.

Upvote 0
Apr 15, 2012
✟15,562.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
An good rendition of 100% of all mainstream Protestant doctrine. Except for the part about belonging to a faith. Jesus didn't teach one has to belong to a faith; he taught one has to have faith in the one whom the Father sent.
what good is having dead faith?
Do not let the op or my post go in one ear and out the other.

If you disagree, please state what you disagree with and what you base it on.

Upvote 0
Apr 15, 2012
✟15,562.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
[[Mat 7:21-23]]
21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the person who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name, drove out demons in your name, and performed many miracles in your name.’
23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who practice sin!"

Whith the above verse in mind, it can be safely concluded that the ones who were rejected actually were believers and had faith.
It can be concluded also that they were sinners.
It can also be concluded that "only those who do the will of my father" indicates that works actually is involved on some level.

For you to disagree with me, you FIRST must explain the above quoted verse

Upvote 0
Apr 15, 2012
✟15,562.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If faith without works is dead, what about saving faith?

Tell the writer of James that saving faith is faith without works and he will ask you to show your faith BY YOUR WORKS.
If you disagree with this, then you are saying that the book of James is not inspired by God.

So please explain this conundrum for us if you please

Upvote 0
Sep 19, 2016
City of Brotherly Love
✟18,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I didn't say you need to belong to a faith group. I said, those belong to a faith that doesn't save.

Upvote 0

1John2:4

Jun 8, 2016
New Braunfels, TX
✟32,608.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Shalom,

There are plenty of beings that believe in Yeshua, back in the days when He walked the Earth. Yet they were not saved. They are plenty of demons, fallen angles, and people that know these things, but it doesn't help them. A reading of revelation reveals that the end times tribulation will cause everyone in the word to believe in Yeshua. Look at the sixth seal, it was said: "they will hide themselves in the rocks and in the caves on the Earth to hide from the face of the lamb, the one who sits on a throne." That's everyone in the whole world, they will be hiding, they will try to flee from the wrath of Yeshua, and everyone will know it's Yeshua and there will be no question. Yet how many people at that time will not have the mark of the beast? How many people at that time will reject and curse God?

Believing in Yeshua the Messiah, who He is, that He is in heaven, and believing in the gospel alone without Jesus being your Lord and Master is not a faith that saves! That is a gospel of sin, a gospel of self and a gospel of idolatry. It is a gospel that tells that you can live however you want and come to God your own way under your own terms, and serve your own way.

You believe that certain things are true, because you believe in your own mind, without committing yourself to Him as your Lord and Master. Such a faith is a dead faith. There's no salvation in such faith. Yeshua is either your all, your everything or he is nothing. Period. Black or white, there is no middle ground, there's no grey area. All or nothing. It's either everything or your prayer is a waste of breath and time.
"Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matthew 3:2

Upvote 0
Sep 19, 2016
City of Brotherly Love
✟18,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lordship salvation = heresy, false doctrine.
Based upon what assumption, doctrines if any? How? An intellectual faith and a sinner's prayer saves no one. It is true repentance, sincerely. Yeshua saves those who follow Him and only those who follow and obey Him. We are called unto righteousness, not given a ticket to sin freely.

Upvote 0
Sep 19, 2016
City of Brotherly Love
✟18,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Exactly! Any faith not real and transforming is dead faith that saves nobody. Repent from your ways, crucify yourself and follow HIM!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 15, 2012
✟15,562.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Repentance is a work.
Odd isn't it that Jesus said "if you love me, obey my commandments" and one of these commandments is a work.

Works dont save. But faith without works is dead faith.

So saving faith is only saving faith if it is a faith that is 100% committed and entrusts to Jesus. Otherwise it is faith that is a license to sin and this goes against all of scripture.

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

AGE 52 and as if our votes matter!
Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't say you need to belong to a faith group. I said, those belong to a faith that doesn't save.
and as the case in catholicism is why I liked your post... Because catholicism doesn't save just as Lordship salvation doesn't-- the only thing that does is belief in and faith in and accepting Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour and in His finished work on the Cross his GRACE saves not our works-- lest any man should boast.

Upvote 0
Sep 19, 2016
City of Brotherly Love
✟18,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Repentance is a work.
Odd isn't it that Jesus said "if you love me, obey my commandments" and one of these commandments is a work.

Works dont save. But faith without works is dead faith.

So saving faith is only saving faith if it is a faith that is 100% committed and entrusts to Jesus. Otherwise it is faith that is a license to sin and this goes against all of scripture.
Bingo!

Upvote 0
Apr 15, 2012
✟15,562.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
and as the case in catholicism is why I liked your post... Because catholicism doesn't save just as Lordship salvation doesn't-- the only thing that does is belief in and faith in and accepting Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour and in His finished work on the Cross his GRACE saves not our works-- lest any man should boast.
Works do not save.
Grace saves but Grace is only given to those with faith and what is true saving faith? That is the question we should be asking

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Based upon what assumption, doctrines if any? How? An intellectual faith and a sinner's prayer saves no one. It is true repentance, sincerely. Yeshua saves those who follow Him and only those who follow and obey Him. We are called unto righteousness, not given a ticket to sin freely.
amen to that part yes requires true repentance and conversion and in turn being filled and sealed by Holy Spirit indeed... If one just says "sinners prayer" but returns to sinful way of life then I believe they weren't truly saved in first place but we all are gonna mess up from time to time that's why we so desperately need Jesus and His Blood that cleanses us-- all of us fall short, not one of us is righteous-- no not one!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Works do not save.
Grace saves but Grace is only given to those with faith and what is true saving faith? That is the question we should be asking
but faith doesn't save. EDiTED: well take it back-- faith, belief in Jesus-- accepting Him as Lord and Saviour --repenting, becoming new creation --it all goes hand in hand --forgive me for my ignorance-- just trying to learn and participate some is all-- and believe what I believe to be Truth at same time...
He did it all!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 19, 2016
City of Brotherly Love
✟18,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
amen to that part yes requires true repentance and conversion and in turn being filled and sealed by Holy Spirit indeed... If one just says "sinners prayer" but returns to sinful way of life then I believe they weren't truly saved in first place but we all are gonna mess up from time to time that's why we so desperately need Jesus and His Blood that cleanses us-- all of us fall short, not one of us is righteous-- no not one!

Please study the life of King Soloman

Upvote 0

daughterofthemosthigh7

Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Ok outta here now has gone way over my head and knowledge and understanding at this point take care :) but still stand by my 1st post though and also you believe (Lordship salvation) one can attain sinless status and that's just plain nonsense imo~ only Jesus was without sin...

Upvote 0
Sep 19, 2016
City of Brotherly Love
✟18,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok outta here now has gone way over my head and knowledge and understanding at this point take care :) but still stand by my 1st post though and also you believe (Lordship salvation) one can attain sinless status and that's just plain nonsense imo only Jesus was without sin...
You did not back up your beliefs with scripture, you fall under the same category as the ones I specified. No one can attain sinless status on their own, the point is, the sacrifice of Yeshua the Messiah on the cross, removed the curse of returning to dust. All will be resurrected for judgement. The righteous to the Kingdom of God, and the godless ones to eternal hell fire. Don't stand my something you can't prove, and do not remain in a rocking ship.

Upvote 0