Big Sandy Texas
✟7,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
The man of God is a man of strength, determination and boldness. He is utterly faithful to the Lord and His Word and will speak the truth about God and defend that Word to the death. I would like to tell you that I am a bright and shining example of such a man. The truth is I am a miserable sinner saved by God's grace, PERIOD! I am in the process of becoming all that I describe here but I periodically suffer from all the weakness, apathy and timidity that marks all sinners.

The good news is that I am, by the grace of sanctification, overcoming these and am able to be as instant in season and out, and as bold as I should be, no matter where I am, no matter who likes it or approves of it. The Lord leads me to the place where I fear nobody and nothing, not that I am so brave but that He is so utterly truthful and faithful to me that I can be so very confident.

He has shown me to speak the truth in love but that this means love for Him, first and foremost, and not regard of persons. If my words offend anyone I trust that they are true words and that the offense is the result of the sin nature in men and the sinner's natural opposition to God (Romans 1:30, Romans 8:7).

In my present capacity I am a member of a Sovereign Grace Church in East Texas and I am a Bible study leader in that Church. God has blessed me with a gift of teaching and I rejoice over it.