Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, first of all God Bless yall, in Jesus' name. Please help me, if you have the time. I shall word my prayer request, in a prayer.

Dear Father in Heaven,

Please help with my recovery from childhood and growing up sexual abuse. Please help with my heart pain due to four decades of trauma. Please help with my neighbors to stop making a lot of noise, and punish them if it is on purpose.

Please punish the wicked and people who are hurting me, give them a million times retribution, split their instigator's land into pieces, scatter the instigator's people into the wind, and Make the wicked lose their power and lose all their money as they use it to do evil.

Please Bless China, make her strong, make her peaceful, and make her prosperous, and Bless China's Football Development.
Please also Bless China's reunification efforts and that Taiwan will return back to the Mainland.

Please Bless the Good, Everywhere.

Please protect me and my wife, heal us, bless us, and keep us by your side always.

All these, I pray in the name of our LORD and savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thank you so much. :amen:

Last edited:

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello and welcome to CF,

I'll pray for you.

And if you want anyone to talk to about your trauma and abuse, I'm here for you. I have survived lots of it, and thanks to the Lord, I am becoming free from it, and I would love to be there for you as He moves to set you free as well, if you His leading to talk to me.

God bless you,
Your sister in Christ,
Em

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, all these prayer requests I bring before You in humility and reverence. You know all that is behind them, and what is the best way for You to respond. Nothing is too hard for You. I pray that they will truly
see You answer, and that they will learn how to pray even better from Your answers, for the best blessings,
for them and for others. Thank You for having an open ear and eye upon them. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: Joe Tan
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
our LORD GOD may we set aside the things of past for they have no hold upon us and long past bad memories' bonds be broken for we a new creatures in Your Eyes and there is nothing else but You. Help us to set our eyes upon the goal of serving you, setting aside the cares of this world which will soon be past as we know it. Give us more grace.
th

• Friendly
Reactions: Joe Tan
Upvote 0

Joe Tan

Oct 10, 2017
Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Philippians 4:8-9 NIV
  • 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
  • 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

:clap::amen:

Upvote 0

Joe Tan

Oct 10, 2017
Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Proverbs 10
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.
10 Whoever winks maliciously causes grief, and a chattering fool comes to ruin.
11 The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.

:amen::clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joe Tan

Oct 10, 2017
Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Proverbs 11:3 - The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

Please continue to pray for me. So far, I have been praying silently everytime when difficulties arise in life, and touching my cross. It has been working great, and acts intending to harm me have been reflected in great magnitude back to the evil ones instead. :amen::clap: This is the Power of the Cross i guess.

God Bless everyone helping me, and love you guys.

Upvote 0

Joe Tan

Oct 10, 2017
Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.
1 John 1:6 :clap::amen:

Update::hrelax:
After seeing my counselor for a few months now, I'm able to wake up at 7a.m. in the morning for 2 months straight and counting. If you have PTSD too, you know how 'big deal' this is.

God Bless yall.

Upvote 0

Joe Tan

Oct 10, 2017
Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daily Bible verse about Honesty:
Proverbs Chapter 6

16 These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

Our parents teach us the correct way to live. We should never grow too old to live up to the teachings of our parents.
But because I of my CSA as you all know, I would refer to my Heavenly Father as my father, and China, together with all who have taught me, like my teachers, as my mother. :amen::clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joe Tan

Oct 10, 2017
Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Proverbs 6:16-20 NIV
16 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

:clap::amen:

Upvote 0

Joe Tan

Oct 10, 2017
Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Proverbs 12:17 “Whoever speaks the truth gives honest evidence, but a false witness utters deceit.”

There is little patience with God when it comes to telling lies. That is nothing short of cosmic treason and blasphemes the God Who created us in His image (Gen 1:27). Speaking the truth is not always convenient or easy but it is always the best. Jesus warns every false witness that “on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned” (Matt 12:36-37) and those words most certainly include telling lies. God declares that all liars who do not repent and trust in Christ will have their part in the lake of fire (Rev 21:8).

:amen::clap:

Upvote 0

Joe Tan

Oct 10, 2017
Singapore
✟15,299.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Proverbs 11:1 “A false balance is an abomination to the LORD, but a just weight is his delight.”

We might be able to fool someone using false readings but “Honest scales and balances belong to the LORD; all the weights in the bag are of his making” (Prov 16:11) which is why “Differing weights and differing measures– the LORD detests them both” (Prov 20:10). It’s not the scales that God is angry at; it is the deception and deceit in the person behind it. God, in asking this rhetorical question “Shall I acquit someone with dishonest scales, with a bag of false weights” (Micah 8:11) the obvious answer is no, He will not!

:angel::amen:

Upvote 0