Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lots of things happening as of late I've been following. Things are lining up with the Saints' prophecies, which is horrifying. Things are getting worse the Russian/Ukraine war. Looks like Israel and US are discussing attacking Iran. And US is still provoking China with the Taiwan issue.

My friend sent me something she saw on Twitter, which she takes with a grain of salt. Of course, that's wise. So I went to look up info. Indeed, things have been building badly between Greece and Turkey. The site I got this article from has several articles on this issue. Looks like Europe and US are supporting Greece in this, and it makes sense since those islands never belonged to Turkey.

Sharing this article. This read is important:

Excerpt:

The nationalist party republished the provocative map showing half of the Aegean and Crete under Turkish rule while posting a series of tweets praising their leader Bahceli and saying the Turkish nation has the power to remind Greeks “how deep the waters of the Aegean are”.

“We are proud to present our Chief Devlet Bahçeli with our map,” the Grey Wolves write on Twitter. The Grey Wolves then laid out their “explanations” regarding their unreasonable demands. In the said tweets, the Grey Wolves say that Crete is… an integral part of the Turkish homeland, they emphasize that the Aegean islands were usurped by Greece and were “trapped” within Greek sovereignty, while they threatened Greece saying that “the Turkish nation has the power to remind the Greek state how it can destroy Athens and how frigid and deep the waters of the Aegean are”!

After map showing Crete as Turkish, nationalist Turkish government partner tweets in Greek: We can…destroy Athens too

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Lots of things happening as of late I've been following. Things are lining up with the Saints' prophecies, which is horrifying. Things are getting worse the Russian/Ukraine war. Looks like Israel and US are discussing attacking Iran. And US is still provoking China with the Taiwan issue.

My friend sent me something she saw on Twitter, which she takes with a grain of salt. Of course, that's wise. So I went to look up info. Indeed, things have been building badly between Greece and Turkey. The site I got this article from has several articles on this issue. Looks like Europe and US are supporting Greece in this, and it makes sense since those islands never belonged to Turkey.

Sharing this article. This read is important:

Excerpt:

The nationalist party republished the provocative map showing half of the Aegean and Crete under Turkish rule while posting a series of tweets praising their leader Bahceli and saying the Turkish nation has the power to remind Greeks “how deep the waters of the Aegean are”.

“We are proud to present our Chief Devlet Bahçeli with our map,” the Grey Wolves write on Twitter. The Grey Wolves then laid out their “explanations” regarding their unreasonable demands. In the said tweets, the Grey Wolves say that Crete is… an integral part of the Turkish homeland, they emphasize that the Aegean islands were usurped by Greece and were “trapped” within Greek sovereignty, while they threatened Greece saying that “the Turkish nation has the power to remind the Greek state how it can destroy Athens and how frigid and deep the waters of the Aegean are”!

After map showing Crete as Turkish, nationalist Turkish government partner tweets in Greek: We can…destroy Athens too
Lord have mercy!

we can only pray that this is will not happen now.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Lord have mercy!

we can only pray that this is will not happen now.
Or that God will lessen the severity of it. It's obvious by all global leaders that nobody's backing down, hence no repentance.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

"Wars and rumors of wars"...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums