• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Looter Explains Motive

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by Ana the Ist, Jun 1, 2020.

1. (° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ) Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,024
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The looters in general.

2. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+7,056
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    Got any evidence or quotes from looters in general..or is it just this one looter you are using for a sweeping generalisation?

3. (° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ) Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,024
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I made no "sweeping generalization". I just asked a question.

4. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Well-Known Member

+19,584
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
  5. FireDragon76

FireDragon76 Well-Known Member Supporter

+14,245
    United States
    Other Religion
    Legal Union (Other)
    US-Democrat
    That about sums it up for some, that would be my guess. Some people do just want to see it all burn, because they are so angry at perceived injustices, they have given up hope of lawful participation in the system.

6. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,316
    Pentecostal
    I also saw a video of a lady who went into the cheesecake factory and looters had smawh d all the windows and stole all the alcohol. She walked out with a very nice Cheesecake!

7. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,316
    Pentecostal
    Yeah, I do t know about the bricks. Lots of speculation about that. I don't think anyone actually was able to determine anything about that.

8. ruthiesea

ruthiesea Active Member

+277
    Judaism
    Married
    That is an explanation as to why the looter is out there, but does not address the reasonings of the actual protesters.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,316
    Pentecostal
    I have zero problem with legal protesting. None whatsoever. If you believed there is a systemic racist problem, then by all means protest!

Get elected, become a cop, be a police trainer, hold a sign, get a petition. Whatever you have to do in a peaceful legal manner.

Don't riot, kill, make and burn and loot. That just makes your message irrelevant. And it makes you a criminal.