Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Leave them as they are thanks they are just they way I want them. They focus around all the 10 commandments.

I can't change your questions anyway, I just answered them, based on what Bob already wrote.

You could too if you read what Bob wrote.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
They asked about Sunday. He doesn't advocate Sunday is anything or that you have to observe days in the new covenant. Third time's a charm, perhaps you can write questions that don't ask about that this time.

There is only 4 questions out of 20+ questions talking about different aspects of the 4th commandment. All questions revolve around two lines of false teachings. Some believe that 9 commandments are still a requirement for Christian living while others believe all of God's 10 commandments have been abolished. As posted earlier according to the scriptures it makes no difference according to the scriptures. If we break one commandment or break all of them the outcome is still the same. So the questions remain the same. If I need your help or advice in anything I will surely ask you. :)

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I just answered them, based on what Bob already wrote You could too if you read what Bob wrote.
I am sorry your repeating yourself here and I do not agree with you. Thanks for sharing your view though.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is only 4 questions out of 20+ questions.

Ok, so you can remove the four! We are making progress, down from 16. This will help Bob and you out.

All questions revolve around two lines of false teachings.

Maybe you could reduce the questions further then.

If I need your help or advice in anything I will surely ask you. :)

Thanks!

Since you revised your questions and now realize four still need revising, I guess help was given before it was asked for.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry your repeating yourself here and I do not agree with you. Thanks for sharing your view though.

I did repeat myself quite a few times answering your redundant questions based on a view Bob doesn't hold.

And I shared Bob's view.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Ok, so you can remove the four! We are making progress, down from 16. This will help Bob and you out. Maybe you could reduce the questions further then. Thanks! Since you revised your questions and now realize four still need revising, I guess help was given before it was asked for.

Post # 302 linked

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Now we are in a loop.

You posted, I responded, you referred to your post.

At least we are getting all these bugs out before Bob gets back. Perhaps by the time he does we will be down to a few carefully selected questions that apply to his view.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I did repeat myself quite a few times answering your redundant questions based on a view Bob doesn't hold. And I shared Bob's view.Well you know the scriptures if we break one commandment or break all of then the outcome is still the same we stand guilty before God of breaking the law. With that in mind in your view is someone in a saved state with God or an un Now we are in a loop. ou posted, I responded, you referred to your post. At least we are getting all these bugs out before Bob gets back. Perhaps by the time he does we will be down to a few carefully selected questions that apply to his view.

I am sorry I respectfully disagree. The only bugs are in the false teachings of lawlessness (without law). As posted earlier if we teach it is alright to break one or alright to break all of God's 10 commandments the outcome is still the same according to the scriptures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I did repeat myself quite a few times answering your redundant questions based on a view Bob doesn't hold. And I shared Bob's view.
@Bob S view is that all of God's 10 commandments have been abolished including God's 4th commandment which is one of God's 10 commandments. So the questions being asked of in post # 261 linked are framed mainly around God's 10 commandments. However, according to the scriptures if we break one commandment or break all of them the outcome is still the same *James 2:10-11. We stand guilty before God of sin (James 2:10-11; 1 John 3:4). With that in mind I know you do not believe all of God's 10 commandments have been abolished and you disagree with Bob's view here but you do like many others seek to teach that God's 4th commandment has been abolished so this discussion and those questions are also relevant and framed with both views in mind of those who teach against one commandment and those who teach against all of Gods 10 commandments. So with that said, what is your view here. Is someone in a saved state with God or an unsaved state before God if they a living in a life of known unrepentant sin (breaking anyone of God's 10 commandments)? Of course all of this I believe is relevant to the OP because it was because of both sin and unbelief in God's Word that we are warned against in Hebrews 3:8-19 and Hebrews 4:1-11.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope. The only bugs are in the false teachings of lawlessness (without law).

There actually is a bug in the conversation. Most folks if it was pointed out that the person they just asked a bunch of questions regarding Sunday sacredness didn't think there are holy days in the new covenant would realize they don't need to ask questions about the person's view of Sunday sacredness. They might even say thanks fore pointing it out, and revise their questions.

Instead you have started answering the questions you asked from your own perspective. And you want to leave in four questions about Sunday sacredness that are unnecessary (down from 16).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
There actually is a bug in the conversation. Most folks if it was pointed out that the person they just asked a bunch of questions regarding Sunday sacredness didn't think there are holy days in the new covenant would realize they don't need to ask questions about the person's view of Sunday sacredness. They might even say thanks fore pointing it out, and revise their questions. Instead you have started answering the questions you asked from your own perspective. And you want to leave in four questions about Sunday sacredness that are unnecessary (down from 16).

Not relevant we have moved on please see post # 261 linked. But thank you I was have not been following the conversation with Bob and others. I am only going off my past conversations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3. That tells us to keep the first day in honour of the resurrection of Christ?

4. From any apostolic writings that authorizes Sunday observance as the Sabbath of God?

7. Where the apostles ever taught any convert to keep the first day of the week as a Sabbath?

10. That says that the first day of the week was ever sanctified and hallowed as a day of rest?

I highlighted some again in case you want to reconsider the questions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Repetition and non responsive. Please see post # 309 linked

Nothing in post 309 provides a rationale for why you need to ask Bob about Sunday sacredness.

As to my view, we have discussed that many times. If you still don't know my view that kind of makes the point that you are not addressing people's actual view.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Nothing in post 309 provides a rationale for why you need to ask Bob about Sunday sacredness. As to my view, we have discussed that many times. If you still don't know my view that kind of makes the point that you are not addressing people's actual view.

Sorry but I respectfully disagree. As posted earlier @Bob S view is that all of God's 10 commandments have been abolished including God's 4th commandment which is one of God's 10 commandments. So the questions being asked of in post # 261 linked are framed mainly around God's 10 commandments. However, according to the scriptures if we break one commandment or break all of them the outcome is still the same *James 2:10-11. We stand guilty before God of sin (James 2:10-11; 1 John 3:4). With that in mind I know you do not believe all of God's 10 commandments have been abolished and you disagree with Bob's view here but you do like many others seek to teach that God's 4th commandment has been abolished so this discussion and those questions are also relevant and framed with both views in mind of those who teach against one commandment and those who teach against all of Gods 10 commandments. The questions are framed with both view in mind in regards to abolishing all of Gods' 10 commandments or one of them which is the view of many people here.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Do you observe the laws regarding menstruation?
God's 10 commandments do not cover menstruation. They are our duty of love to God and man. I noticed that you avoided answering the question asked of you in post # 309 linked was there a reason for that?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,484.00
Country
United States
Faith