✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not to me he didn't

You think he will change his answer now that you asked?

I doubt it.

What you left out is that Bob teaches that God's 10 commandments are abolished. This includes Gods' 4th commandment which is one of God's `10 commandments that gives us the knowledge of what sin is. So those questions remain and are still relevant because they are in regards to claims that Gods' 10 commandments are abolished and very much relevant to the OP here

No, I didn't answer all the questions. I only answered the ones that obviously didn't apply since he doesn't posit that Sunday is a holy day, etc.

You should be glad, I gave you Bob's answer to 16 questions, and now he can take even more care answering the rest.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You think he will change his answer now that you asked?

I doubt it.

No, I didn't answer all the questions. I only answered the ones that obviously didn't apply since he doesn't posit that Sunday is a holy day, etc.

You should be glad, I gave you Bob's answer to 16 questions, and now he can take even more care answering the rest.

I am sure Bob does not need you to be his spokesman. But if we believes one is abolished or ten are abolished it makes no difference in God's eyes. If we knowingly break anyone of them we stand guilty before God of breaking all of them *James 2:10-11.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sure Bob does not need you to be his spokesman.

Apparently not! He dismissed 16 of your questions with a few sentences before you even asked. Very efficient!

I just pointed it out.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Apparently not! He dismissed 16 of your questions with a few sentences before you even asked. Very efficient!

I just pointed it out.
No he didn't, you tried to dismiss them. Post me the links for 16 questions.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No he didn't you tried to dismiss them. Post me the links for the 16 questions.

They were your questions, do you not know them? I quoted them above.

And I quoted his answer, before you gave them.

Do you not get what it means that he doesn't claim Sunday is a holy day, or that he doesn't think you have to keep days in the new covenant?

It means a lot of your questions were not needed.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
They were your questions, do you not know them? I quoted them above.

And I quoted his answer, before you gave them.

Do you not get what it means that he doesn't claim Sunday is a holy day, or that he doesn't think you have to keep days in the new covenant?

I did not ask you to post the link to my questions. I asked you to post the link to Bob answering them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
or that he doesn't think you have to keep days in the new covenant?
Not relevant we are discussing all of God's 10 commandments here which in the new covenant give us the knowledge of what sin is. The Sabbath being one of them.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not relevant we are discussing all of God's 10 commandments here which in the new covenant give us the knowledge of what sin is. The Sabbath being one of them.

If you ask in many ways about Sunday being a holy day, and he already said he doesn't think it is, then that is quite relevant. You are wasting time asking questions that don't apply.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If you ask in many ways about Sunday being a holy day, and he already said he doesn't think it is, then that is quite relevant. You are wasting time asking questions that don't apply.

I changed some of the questions in the original post. I would like to hear Bobs view but thanks anyway. According to the scriptures however it makes no difference if you believe the 10 are abolished or one *James 2:10-11. The outcome is still the same.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I already did:Sure I did, I quoted it, and the software links to the quote.

Perhaps you should go and check your links none of them are working and I cannot see any links in your post there. I asked you to post the link of Bob answering all the previous questions I was asking which you have not done. I did see however another post that I missed from you but that does not answer all the questions that were asked. Anyhow I have changed my earlier list of questions to include all 10 commandments.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps you should go and check your links none of them are working and I cannot see any links in your post there.

I checked. The link works. You just have to go back and read my answers and you will find it. You seem to be going quickly and missing things.

• Agree
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I checked. The link works. You just have to go back and read my answers and you will find it. You seem to be going quickly and missing things.
See above post to this. I just finished writing when you posted after rechecking. My request was to answering all the earlier questions answered not some of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps you should go and check your links none of them are working and I cannot see any links in your post there. I asked you to post the link of Bob answering all the previous questions I was asking which you have not done. I did see however another post that I missed from you but that does not answer all the questions that were asked. Anyhow I have changed my earlier list of questions to include all 10 commandments.

His answer addresses all 16 of the questions I highlighted.

He doesn't think you have to keep a day in the new covenant. so the various questions about Sunday are not needed.

Glad you changed your questions.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
His answer addresses all 16 of the questions I highlighted. He doesn't think you have to keep a day in the new covenant. so the various questions about Sunday are not needed.
Glad you changed your questions.
I am sorry I do not agree that the single post you provided answered all 16 earlier questions. According to the scriptures all of God's 10 commandments are still the standard and requirement for Christian living repeated under the new covenant. If we break one or all of them the outcome is still the same *James 2:10-11. As posted earlier the questions are updated now and focus around all the 10 commandments.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyhow I have changed my earlier list of questions to include all 10 commandments.

Well now I can answer some of the revised questions based on the same answer from Bob.

3. That tells us to keep the first day in honour of the resurrection of Christ?

He doesn't claim that.

4. From any apostolic writings that authorizes Sunday observance as the Sabbath of God?

He doesn't claim that.

7. Where the apostles ever taught any convert to keep the first day of the week as a Sabbath?

He doesn't claim that.

10. That says that the first day of the week was ever sanctified and hallowed as a day of rest?

He doesn't claim that.

You are not very good at writing these questions. Let's try again. He doesn't think you have to observe days in the new covenant.

Now go build a new list.

• Winner
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well now I can answer some of the revised questions based on the same answer from Bob.

He doesn't claim that.

He doesn't claim that.

He doesn't claim that.

He doesn't claim that.

You are not very good at writing these questions. Let's try again. He doesn't think you have to observe days in the new covenant.

Now go build a new list.

Leave them as they are thanks they are just they way I want them. They focus around all the 10 commandments which give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken. As posted earlier it makes no difference according to the scriptures. If we break one commandment or break all of them the outcome is still the same.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟875,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry I do not agree that the single post you provided answered all 16 earlier questions.

They asked about Sunday. He doesn't advocate Sunday is anything or that you have to observe days in the new covenant.

Third time's a charm, perhaps you can write questions that don't ask about that this time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.